Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
June 6, 2017

Useless app, difficult to operate, not proper & prompt support is provided. In the name of support, they try to sell more app. Even customer purchased the single item from the bundle price.

Zeeayurveda
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 14, 2020

App seems good on paper but once installed it created variants and messed up all of our inventory. We have over 1,000 different variants with almost 10,000 in inventory. Now we get the opportunity to count every single thing again. All other shops, please be careful...this app just set us back two weeks. I wouldn't use this again if they paid me to. Absolute junk.

Update 9/1420 - We installed this app again, thinking 2+ years later things would be better. NOPE! Same exact thing happened. I even reached out pre-install and they were supposed to install it on a backup theme. They did not, and it went live without our knowing. It created 26 new variants for each product, discounted products, and put inventory into products that we've been out of for over a year. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. I've learned my lesson this time...will never use this one again. I'm not even sure how Shopify allows them to sell it.

Bendergloves
April 19, 2017

Forced Review. We are still testing the ap and would give a review when gone through all the features.

Yayvo 2
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 7, 2017

Crashed our site and support was rude/unresponsive. They did not even apologize. Could have been a disaster, but eventually things got fixed after a few hours of frantic. They asked for backend support and may have caused irreversible damage.

Rgg Edu
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited February 3, 2017

Clunky.
Really unattractive back screen to load bundles, instructions not clear.
Support.....hmm must be pressing the wrong button as sitting waiting around for a chat support specialist to appear and nothing, this was after waiting all day for an email reply.
Result - ditching it and going elsewhere.

UPDATE - requested it be removed as the liquid update has wiped all the prices from my products. Really displeased with whole process, store is basically useless until this is fixed.

Have requested refund of cost of app and liquid install as per their promise....watch this space!

UPDATE 2 - To be fair responded and sorted within 30 mins and they are looking into it. Impressed with swift service this time and that has been fixed. Refund issued.

The Juniper Club
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 14, 2016

Totally destructive app. My shop has been down for 4 days because their liquid code didn't work and I've been on the phone with Shopify trying to fix it. Avoid this app at all costs.

Burn 28
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited November 29, 2016

Let me preface this by saying I have never left an app review before but my experience with this one was so awful I have to share. I would be very cautious to recommend this app- when the liquid code was installed by the bold team it deleted all of the prices on my website- it took them over 24 hours to fix- then the bundles were allowing discounts on products that were not suppose to be discounted- I called their customer support nearly a dozen times over 3 days because it was changing pricing on my website so often. The only thing positive i have to say about this app was that their customer service was very kind- although often unable to solve the problem for over 24 hours. Do not install this app if you are expecting a high volume of traffic on your site- it still has bugs (as one of the customer support people admitted to me) and is far more trouble than it is worth- uninstalling now.

Waffles Honey Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 21, 2016

Disappointing, had high expectations but ended up deleting it within a week. Recommend that you read carefully what it can and can't do before you install it. To be fair it probably works fine for people who have a massive number of SKU's but for us it had so many limitations it wasn't worth pursuing. You can't for example link it to a collection that has multiple price points and use it to offer the customer 'any two' for a fixed price e.g $100.00. You have to say a % off. Probably more importantly, at no one time can you have the same product involved in more than one bundle. Just to reiterate, this is probably a great solution for some stores, just not for us.

Beauty Review Beauty Box
New Zealand
October 13, 2016

I'm using one of their apps, and only one, the discount app. I've tried this new bundles app, and the install has been an absolute disaster. I like the suite of apps that they have, but it's hard for me to recommend this company based on the challenges I've faced with correct and timely response and interaction to my issues--I've had errors show up in real time, and they don't treat that with any type of urgency. My trust level with them is pretty much shot. So, caveat emptor. I've tried to like using their apps, but it just ain't working for me.

Mimobee
October 11, 2016

This app is awful. We were hoping to get a lot out of this, but we've been let down numerous times. Definitely not worth it for us and the multiple uses we have tried to use it for. It actually was the result of our shop going totally blank one day and resulted in significant losses in revenue.

I would stay far away from this app.

Www Lets Playground Shopify Com