Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Burn 28

Totally destructive app. My shop has been down for 4 days because their liquid code didn't work and I've been on the phone with Shopify trying to fix it. Avoid this app at all costs.

Waffles Honey Jewelry

Let me preface this by saying I have never left an app review before but my experience with this one was so awful I have to share. I would be very cautious to recommend this app- when the liquid code was installed by the bold team it deleted all of the prices on my website- it took them over 24 hours to fix- then the bundles were allowing discounts on products that were not suppose to be discounted- I called their customer support nearly a dozen times over 3 days because it was changing pricing on my website so often. The only thing positive i have to say about this app was that their customer service was very kind- although often unable to solve the problem for over 24 hours. Do not install this app if you are expecting a high volume of traffic on your site- it still has bugs (as one of the customer support people admitted to me) and is far more trouble than it is worth- uninstalling now.

Beauty Review Beauty Box

Disappointing, had high expectations but ended up deleting it within a week. Recommend that you read carefully what it can and can't do before you install it. To be fair it probably works fine for people who have a massive number of SKU's but for us it had so many limitations it wasn't worth pursuing. You can't for example link it to a collection that has multiple price points and use it to offer the customer 'any two' for a fixed price e.g $100.00. You have to say a % off. Probably more importantly, at no one time can you have the same product involved in more than one bundle. Just to reiterate, this is probably a great solution for some stores, just not for us.

Mimobee

I'm using one of their apps, and only one, the discount app. I've tried this new bundles app, and the install has been an absolute disaster. I like the suite of apps that they have, but it's hard for me to recommend this company based on the challenges I've faced with correct and timely response and interaction to my issues--I've had errors show up in real time, and they don't treat that with any type of urgency. My trust level with them is pretty much shot. So, caveat emptor. I've tried to like using their apps, but it just ain't working for me.

Www Lets Playground Shopify Com

This app is awful. We were hoping to get a lot out of this, but we've been let down numerous times. Definitely not worth it for us and the multiple uses we have tried to use it for. It actually was the result of our shop going totally blank one day and resulted in significant losses in revenue.

I would stay far away from this app.

Juices For Days

Crap app have to pay and then install yourself. Pay extra and they will do it for you. Are you stupid.

Test Elle Store

Absolutely TERRIBLE experience with BOLD, who "boldly" denied even installing this app, after it caused all sorts of display problems with my website. I was advised this app would give the ability to offer bundles of items for Black Friday, only to find this does NOT work if any product appears in more than one bundle! The $25 installation charge does not even guarantee them getting things right, as stated they denied even installing. Sadly, this app is unsupported by Shopify which means that should any problems occur, then you are left to resolve them yourself. My advice - Get a developer to do this for you!!!!

(P.S. A one-star rating has been applied because I had to give this to post the review, or I would be applying a minus rating!)

Frenchie B

The absolute worst "customer service". I paid to have the app installed their team over a month ago and the app is STILL not working. This app has cost my site hundreds of dollars. The "customer service" team did a "trial bundle" on my site and left it on without informing me of this. This allowed multiple customers to order items for free! The customer support team has only responded to my emails and phone calls by saying, "It looks like there is an issue you are having with the app. Is there anything else I can help with" They have done nothing to fix all the issues. I DO NOT recommend this app. So far, it seems like a scam. Extremely disappointed.

Bariatricpal

I don't think you should be calling this app product bundles. It has way too many limitations. You can't list the bundle as a product, it can only be under the products that are within the bundle. You can't list an item that's in one bundle, in another etc etc etc. I understand that you're limited by shopify to some degree but it's very frustrating to find out all of these limitations after I got so excited :) Seems like support is on vaca these days.

Stevens Water

Support is very slow--took 3 days to get a response. Also the inability to include a product in more than one bundle makes this incredibly overpriced and these combined are what I'm basing my rating on.