Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Woof Suits

Great App! But had trouble at first trying to install the code but Mohit (the man himself!) from the support team put the code right and put extra effort in to make sure the app was working properly and looked good on the website.

Currently the only bundle app that delivers in my opinion!

Elevated Vaping

Amazing App. We had a few minor issues with the installation but Bold went seriously above and beyond to help us fix everything. I couldn't imagine a more helpful/responsive support team. The app is now working very well and we look forward to using more Bold apps as we need them. Thanks so much guys, you rock!

Flip Bin

Really love the app and the accompanying support for those things that need a little tweaking or that are difficult to understand and implement. High Fives!

Blue Lagoon Skincare

So far so good. Changed to this bundle app after running into issues with another one and am very pleased with the simple design and ease of use. Great customer service as well - thank you Cam and Tiff

Maylwear

Easy to use, and I have very nice support from not only this app but the developers of all Bold apps. Easy to reach and you can ask them for help about anything in the shop!

Toyscases

This is a must have app. Creating bundles is so easy with the app. And the increase in sales because of it is amazing.

Xanithe

I needed something that allows me to easily add similar handpicked items in a bundle without wasting much time fixing them up and that would look appealing on the product pages. I had to try few ones before I found the Product Bundle am I will never change it to anything.

The beat thing with your support was that there was no need for any. The app is really easy to install and to use. Keep it up!

Arts Stores

This will definitely make things easier and let me focus on the 'real' things that need my attention in my online store!

Ozpack

They have great Support Team. The application performs really GOOD!!
Thanks Kirtana we love u :)

Constant Eclectic

I love being able to have easy bundle setup for my customers! Its just what I have been looking for in my store.