Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

PRETTYPARTY

The 24/7 app support within the app doesn't work. App doesn't display bundles anywhere, even after using the auto update.

Try to contact support from their site and they don't accept or consider gmail addresses to be that of business. Many use gmail for their business.

Nothing works out of the box and as simple as they say in their description.

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you for bringing the support issue to our attention. I see what you are referring to, and I've brought that up with my supervisor in order to get this fixed ASAP. I'm very sorry it didn't work for you!

I also recreated the Gmail issue with our contact form, and have asked the appropriate team about this in order to see if that was a mistake, or if there's a specific reason we're unable to accept Gmail addresses. Once again, I'm very sorry you had so much trouble getting through to our support team - your experience certainly should not have been like that.

I see that Jade has completed the installation for you in order to get everything working. If you're still interested in giving the app a try now that things are working properly (he tested it and ensured it is running correctly on the theme you specified), then we'd love to work with you to get things working how you had hoped to, to the best of our abilities.

Please reach out and let us know if you'd still like to move forward with the app; one of our specialists, Brysen, attempted to phone you in order to help, but was unable to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hahakiddy

I installed and buy this app ,and then my "buy it now" button can not works ,And I can very hard to find the right person from blod team to help me to fix the problem .

November 19, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry you've run into an issue after the installation! We'd love to look into this further for you - our app specialist, Rajni, attempted to reach you on the phone number you provided but was unable to get through. Do you mind emailing us back at your earliest convenience with another phone number to try?

We want to ensure we can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible!

Bicycle Booth

AVOID THIS APP AT ALL COST!

I installed this app hoping for bundles for BFCM, it completely destroyed my store and added 100's of new variants which cannot be deleted other than manulaly delting them.

Even when installing it, it continuously said it needs to update my theme, which was a never-ending process. To force quit the app I had to uninstall it, it also spammed my inbox with 100's of emails saying it had problems applying bundles.

The developing team had no fix for it other than manually doing it all. Such an app should not exist. Don't make the same mistake I made, this one app caused me a whole day worth of work to clean up the mess they could not fix.

If an app could add 100's of new variants to your products, it should also be able to remove them.

November 18, 2019

Hi there, I wanted to first say thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, as your feedback helps us improve our app in the future. I'm so sorry you ran into these issues while attempting to use Bundles.

One of our product experts, Guri, has reached out to you - he'd be more than happy to get everything manually removed for you if it hasn't already been completed. We believe this may have been due to the bundles not being turned off before they were deleted, however we'd love to look into this more for you if you are interested.

Unfortunately with some more complex themes, our team needs to make some manual coding adjustments to your code, which is may have happened in the case of your installation. We hope to be able to speak with you over the phone to discuss things further, and hopefully find a resolution for you - at your convenience, please send us an email reply and we'd be more than happy to speak with you!

Baufun Shop

I tried it twice and it does not work for me! For example, if you create bundle product, the product pictures are default on the size "medium", which does not fit in our shop. The official manual says that you have to adjust the product image-url manually from "medium" to "large" for every product. Seriously!?
In addition, the discount price is not taken over in my shopping cart / checkout. You won't find anything on the support page and the support chat doesn't seem to work either. Sorry guys, that's too little for about 30 € per month!

November 5, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into with the image sizing and the prices reflecting on the checkout page. Unfortunately, we do not currently have another workaround aside from manually adjusting the product image sizes. While an easy fix, it can certainly be time-consuming (and is not ideal) when stores have multiple product options.

Our specialist, Brysen, is hoping to hear back from your colleague as soon as possible so we can look into the installation of the code for you, as this may be the reason why it isn't showing up properly on your cart page. Could you please have them reach out to us so we can continue looking into this for you? We understand how valuable your business is, and would love to get this working for you as soon as possible!

Scrumpies of Mayfair

We are having a terrible experience. We had one ticket issued and then a request to cancel that ticket followed. We have missed the first week of our four week promotion as a result of the slow service response and the inability to support the implementation of the product and it is still not implemented.

Hi, I have seen your reply to our review and we have replied to all your emails and even gave you the requested access to our site. However, we have now abandoned the product.

October 8, 2019

Hi there. We're very committed to getting to the bottom of this issue for you so that it does not affect your store any further. However, we haven't received a response from you since you first opened a request ticket. Our latest email was sent out yesterday, as a follow-up from our previous 2 emails.

Could you please let me know if there's a better email we can reach you at, just in case these ones aren't going through? One of our specialists also left a message at the number you left us in hopes he could reach you.

Please respond to this if you see it, and let us know if you've been getting our emails, and if not, how we can better reach you!

trendyjaw

Awful support.. Didn't help to install it to my theme and it never worked on my site/theme, not recommended!

August 27, 2019

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review; we appreciate your feedback! We're very sorry you have been waiting on the installation of the app - generally, it takes 2-3 business days due to the high volume of install requests we receive.

One of our support specialists has been in touch with you, and it looks like we just need you to delete your existing staff account for us before we can get the code installed onto your store!

We look forward to helping you get the app properly installed and working on your store. Please let us know when you've been able to get that staff account deleted so we can get the app installed for you ASAP. :-)

neoholder

Super buggy- support never replied.
Does not show up on the home page, disappeared from the new theme.

and when I reinstall: This page isn’t working bundles.boldapps.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

August 15, 2019

Hi there - I just wanted to let you know that our support team did receive your install request, however since they only complete the code install of the app, they don't respond until they've had a chance to complete it.

We're very sorry it took leaving a review to get a response from us! Our Bold Bundles product expert has reached out to you this morning to ask if we could speak on the phone in order to get your issue sorted.

Normally our installs team would have completed your request and reached out to you by now, however they have had a higher-than-usual queue lately, unfortunately. Please rest assured though this is not an excuse - we look forward to hearing from you so we can have a proper conversation over the phone and make sure we can get the app working for you and give you a better experience than you've had so far.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Woollykins

I have lost more than a day of sales since installing this app. Still waiting on assistance. I don’t want to uninstall and risk losing 2 days work setting bundles up but will have to if this isn’t resolved soon. Please help urgently! Cart saying nothing in cart when you try to add a product.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! We want to sincerely apologize in regards to the issues you're experiencing on the site since installing Bundles.

Our experts, Brysen and Harry, have reached out to attempt to resolve the cart issues you're experiencing on the site.

If you could respond to their ticket we'll be more than happy to fix the problem you're seeing here!

Yogscast

This app was terrible, full of bugs that they were slow to fix and that cost our business money. When they did fix something it just caused other things to break. Way more hassle than it's worth and totally overpriced. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Haven Mattress

Ruined the coding, dont install this app. Luckily I manually backed up my theme. Otherwise would completely ruin the business! NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!!

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - our Specialists have reached out to discuss how we can best help. If possible, please check your store's contact email address and we'll be more than happy to do what we can to help out. Thank you for your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7