Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Sleep Siren

I added this app to my store using their "auto installer". The app broke my website and I had over 3 hours downtime before I was finally able to reach anyone at Bold Commerce for support. Would think extremely hard before installing any of their apps again.

Supplement Warehouse

This app used to work fine, now it doesn't display bundles on one of the side stores we have. Unfortunately I installed it on another store we have before checking the recent issues

After installing I had major issues, tried uninstalling and it breaks the cart process. It leaves unwanted code behind that I had to manually remove to get the shop working properly again.

Here's what I did:
1. Uninstalled the app
2. Deleted the "bold" files in editor (2 files, one .liquid and one .css)
3. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Going to try another bundle app, this one is no longer good and uses bad coding practices. Feels like you're being held hostage when you don't want to use the app as their "tutorial" on how to uninstall recommends to just leave the app installed!!! Disgraceful practices.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review and feedback. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into some issues with our Bundles app - if you are open to it, we would love to assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue and fixing that right up.

We do understand however if you do not want to. Our team of install experts are always standing by to help with both code installs and uninstalls. At the very least, we would be more than happy to take a look at your store and ensure all of the code has been removed.

We hope to hear from you soon! One of our support specialists has reached out to you to offer assistance in either of these capacities.

Athlene Nutrition

This app broke my checkout page after uninstall, luckily some of our customers were complaining right away. We had to delete some codes for our checkout page to work again. I do not recommend installing this app, especially if you're someone like me who doesn't know anything about codes.

Shepherd Webshop

Absolute disaster.

Price was gone on my shop, The page refreshed every time i changed quantity. and many more problems. And the worst is after i deleted the app the code was still there. I tried to contact them but they are not responding.

I have to active my backup and start all over again with 40 hours of work LOST.

I hope they will help ASAP . But i am not happy at allllll

UniqGoods.ph

This apps works great on my friends store but in my case it just mess up my whole store, good thing i did backup my theme. Hopefully they will find ways to resolve it.

Wolvestuff

this app is a shit app. broke my store when i uninstalled. it made a lot of changes with the css and the theme file. what piece of shit app. dont download this app guys

Hot Gift Sports

SAME THING HAPPENED TO US... (We quickly changed theme to fix, fyi...)

It Broke our Checkout Page, we wasted hours trying to fix it before the damage this app did had too big an impact. Be careful with this app, it may function while its installed but it burns the house down on its way out!

Azzuro Epicurean

I liked the way the app worked except it wiped out the ability for our customers to use their loyalty points because these can be redeemed by discounting. Product Bundles in Variant mode can't be used with the Premium Plan. Basic Plan only allows a product to appear in a single bundle. This won't work in our case.

Roogenic

After installing I discovered that it couldn't do what I needed, This wasn't a problem really so I followed the uninstall instructions. Then We quickly discovered that you could no longer reach the Checkout page. This app had left unnecessary junk code all over the place, entire .liquids and code in the theme.liquid.
After an hour of weeding all this junk out we finally got our site back up and running.
Be careful with this app if you install it, If you change your mind it breaks things on the way out.

poshpeanut.com

If I could leave a ZERO I would!!! Worst app and company. They do not sync with third party inventory and new items never sync with their dashboard. This morning we woke up to all of our site images changed because they apparently cant figure out how to fix their app!!! My 2000 skus have different images that the bundle app changed while synching. They have NO customer support via phone and dont answer messages. You are costing us sales on a live site!!!! Do not use this app if you are high volume store or any store for that matter. Im deleting it in hops of it fixing my site and not having to manually change all images back. AT LEAST RESPOND to urgent tickets!

Previous 1 3 4 5