Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

The Watch Factory Australia

It does what it says it will do, but it's very glitchy and slows down web page loading. Often product images won't load and links won't work. It's just been a hassle.

Shirts Be Like

It does what it says & i liked that it tracks which bundles were viewed, etc but it caused an issue with my store. The Bold support team were very nice. They said it was a conflict with the mail chimp app but once this app was completely uninstalled i no longer had the issue.

Samarreta

Nice idea however the design of it does not look great, there are too few options to change design and such

Alpaca Direct Dev

This app worked pretty well however it did not meet our needs. We needed to create bundles and select a specific product variant and also set a default quantity (qty 1 for product A and qty 2 for product B). Working with Bold support it appears this cannot be done.

Aroma Empire

Well, I can't seem to get any support on this app. I've sent multiple emails trying to get my issue resolved so I can even make use of the app!!!!!!

Kinda upset

Chocolate Milke

This App was recommended to me by Shopify Customer Service, when I wanted to offer my customers a reduction in price by packaging together several of my leggings into a bundle. The layout and navigation are not the most intuitive...but they do have very easy to follow video tutorials and exceptional customer service. Overall, the app does what it says it will and Bold customer service is the best I've worked with. - Angela Lanahan / https://www.chocolatemilke.com

The Singer Featherweight Shop

UPDATE: Was contacted by Jay, one of the Bold developers and he assigned me an associate to work with me. Angele was very helpful and took care of what she could as a temporary fix. She is now looking into a way to fix the issue completely. As things progress, I will upgrade the stars.

Another glitch or two: 1.) after selecting the products to add to the bundle, if you at any time inadvertently hit the "enter" key versus using the mouse to select 'add product', you will be kicked out and have to start all over with your bundle. 2.) If you have a price set that you want your Bundle to be, it doesn't let you do this if the price is not an *exact whole percentage* off the original total price. It overrides and configures your bundle to be an odd amount. (For example, I wanted my bundle to be $59.95, but it kept configuring it to be 29% off, making the Bundle $59.91 - even though I didn't even enter anything in the % off, but only put in my $59.95 price. Once I clicked 'save', the price would override and go back to $59.91.)

This is a weekend, so will await feedback on Monday. Thanks!

Paid $25.00 to have Bold Apps set Product Bundles in our store. Once completed I came back to my store to discover they had changed the search function and it is no longer operating properly. Submitted a ticket and sent an email *with an email receipt notification* to make sure it was received (which came back as received). 8 hours later still no reply.

So now, at the top of this Review it says "try contacting the app developer" - so I double check the "ticket" in the initial automated email to see if there are any updates. I am asked to login to view updates. I try that... but it needs a password (which apparently I don't have). Next I try signing up for an account using MY email address only to discover my account is already registered. I try requesting a new password. I am still waiting for that new password reset email to come to my email inbox. (Yes, I checked spam - NOT there.)

Yudanshafightwear

• Not compatible with their customer pricing app or at least "not suggested".

• Bundle pricing is not updating in my cart unless I refresh.

• Needed to get the custom install because my shop uses quick-shop.

• Can't delete my bundle.

I'm sure support will help fix these issues but those are issues I'm coming across.

Gameguard Outdoors

Bold’s product bundling app is very well thought through from a usability standpoint. We were impressed by how easily product bundles could be configured, however the app does not interface with our QuickBooks/Qstock inventory management systems so ultimately we were unable to utilize the app. In the future, if Bold were to make this app compatible with inventory management systems we would reinstall it in a heartbeat.

My Wedding Decor

Product Bundles has the potential to be so great, allowing you to upsell customers to add a related product. However I was just informed (before paying to get the Liquid code installed), it does not work with their Quantity Breaks app!

Clearly this situation needs to be fixed. I sell wedding products which of course brides buy in quantities so naturally this will not work for me. What a wasted opportunity for me and Bold Apps as I had envisioned an array of items which would complement each other.

On a sly note, since this would be the fourth Bold App I have selected, how about they apply their own Bundle and give customers a discount for having two or more Bold Apps.

Previous 1