Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Davek Canada

I installed it to check it out and now my images no longer load on shopping cart page. Tip: To fix this, roll back your cart.liquid code to original code prior to install. On the positive side, their customer service team was responsive and tried to help almost immediately.

Hjärtgruppen

It wasn't a perfect installation. But I guess it can be fixed. I think the big problem is the price. The price is the same as for Shopify, that's just plain wrong. I feel that more and more apps are charging obscene prices.

December 12, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to apologize that you had some trouble with the installation - we'd be more than happy to get the app installed for you if you wanted to give it another try. We understand Liquid can be difficult to work with, which is why we have a team of experts on standby ready to help with an app's installation.

Please let us know if you'd like to give the app another shot; we'd be happy to provide you with a new trial to test out all of its features.

Cricket World Moorabbin

Early days lots of frustration, deep breath, go again, progress being made now that support have done a manual install...

April 8, 2019

Hello, thanks for your review! We're very sorry for any frustrations you have had while using our app, Bundles.

I noticed that the manual installation seems to have fixed any issues you were having, but please do let us know if you have any further questions or run into any other problems! We're more than happy to help.

Stylistry

I'm updating my review from 1 to 3 stars as Bold Support did finally reach out to me and was very helpful. One issue was that there were inconsistencies in the branding marketing of the app that made the support request tenuous at best as I could not find the product name in the drop down menu—support page did not list Bold Bundle but as Product Bundles.

Looking forward to see if the coveted feature is actually available. Given they were kind enough to extend the trial, I may return to it.

Installed to promote Buy One Get One 50% off as a feature stated as supported in its blog. Did not find the feature and submitted a support request. Never heard back yet the support status was marked as 'solved'. Skimpy documentation at best. Do not recommend.

Joker Greeting

It's fine not great. Maybe when holiday is over I will switch.

The Good: It's not too hard to setup or understand and create multiple discounts.

The Bad: It's buggy or doesn't always work. Some customers will work and some wont. Same exact bundle and sku and yet random customers wont see the discount. So I have to refund. I have fixe 12 orders today and will need to fix a few more for sure.

*other negative is can only create a bundle at max of 9 items. So if you want to sell 10 or more items you cannot create a bundle that size. Seems silly...but I'm sure there is a reason. But it still seems silly.

The Watch Factory Australia

It does what it says it will do, but it's very glitchy and slows down web page loading. Often product images won't load and links won't work. It's just been a hassle.

Shirts Be Like

It does what it says & i liked that it tracks which bundles were viewed, etc but it caused an issue with my store. The Bold support team were very nice. They said it was a conflict with the mail chimp app but once this app was completely uninstalled i no longer had the issue.

Samarreta

Nice idea however the design of it does not look great, there are too few options to change design and such

Alpaca Direct Dev

This app worked pretty well however it did not meet our needs. We needed to create bundles and select a specific product variant and also set a default quantity (qty 1 for product A and qty 2 for product B). Working with Bold support it appears this cannot be done.

Aroma Empire

Well, I can't seem to get any support on this app. I've sent multiple emails trying to get my issue resolved so I can even make use of the app!!!!!!

Kinda upset