Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

NYC MUA Jill Harth Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty Products

I am using this app to make product bundles. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but I am getting the hang of it. I booked a phone call and Abjihit was the person who helped me. He was terrific. Patient and thoroughly explained things to me. I am happy so far and optimistic that this app will help me increase my sales averages.

E3Life Silicone rings

Great product and support is very good and very fast. Ebun from the support team assisted me so much and he made sure that I was completely happy and satisfied with his response. He also assisted me with very specific answers and did not just refer me to a help document. Thank you Ebun. Apart from the support, the app itself is also fantastic. I looked at a few and this was the only one I found who could make bundles of collections, which added another layer of flexibility. Only recommendation I would ask the developers, is to solve the fixed price discount, so that the price requested and price displayed is 100% the same. At this stage we are using the percentage discounts, which is okay.

FogoCharcoal.com

Simran and Rajni gave me an excellent customer service, who taught me several things about the app, and I finally understood how bold app works

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that our support gurus were able to help you understand the app better. :-) Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or run into any issues; we look forward to seeing you succeed!

Babbling Angels

Melody and Guri were GREAT HELP!, Great customer service, I was in the live chat waiting for only 2 min and they help me to integrate perfect the app with my shop! Of all bundle apps, this one is GREAT as it blends exactly with your Shopify fonts, and colors, unlike others once you install them, some of them don't match the style! This one blends so well :)

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad to hear that it blends so nicely with your store! And, we'll be sure to let Melody and Guri know that they've done such a great job. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help!

Soundtoys

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

May 28, 2019

Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad to hear that Aman was able to help! We'll be sure to let her know how much you appreciated her service.

Unimela

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. I'll be sure to let Raphael know about how good a job he's done!

Eastern Drift

Second time I've relied on Product Bundles techs and they have done a greaat job. Very helpful and efficient. 5 stars . Thanks guys!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future! By the way, I love the charms that you have to offer!

CultureSonar

Easy to install and use. We have seen meaningful incremental sales from the bundles. We needed some help to place the app in a different spot on our page, and got the support we needed quickly, most recently from Ebun.

March 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're excited to hear that you've been seeing success with Bundles; if you have any further questions please reach out again. :-) Really loving your products by the way; what a great era of music!

Actian Corporation

Super simple to use. Great way to create add on sales and, in our case, create a heavily discounted developer bundle. Can combine with additional discount (tied to program registration, for example) to drive more purchases.

March 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad it's meeting your store's needs! Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Vape-ware

Excellent customer service, they helped me install Bundles quickly. The app itself is simple to use and I've seen a huge increase in order size.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37