Product Colors

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

WearFeelings

I used this app to put up multiple variants in color swatches and it is really smooth with my theme. Support was very helpful to setup the app in theme. Recommend 100%

Lord Lou

The app is amazing, and the support team even more! Very intuitive and easy to use, yet packed with options. 100% recommended!

G Jewelry

I used this app to customize my product information page to create multiple color ways for each product. They were very helpful and provided great support and helped me customize to exactly what I needed for the site.

Celia Dee

highly recommended. easy and fast set up. they help us really quickly with the customization we needed.

Bortex Fine Tailoring

great app works very well and support is always there to help you with any issue you encounter! they also get back to you very quickly

NATALIJA | Wardrobe Essentials | Made-To-Order

Simple to install and set up products with colour swatches. The team are quick to respond with answers to queries and help troubleshoot! :)

Mozato

One of a kind app, allows linking of variants with different URLs, solved the everlasting problem of Shopify's variants.
The team is nice and responsive.

boulbar.fr

Really nice app !! I also contacted them to change the design how it appear on the website (with my design), and they did really fast ! I recommend ! Really professional, thank you !

o-lens.co.in

we are really like this app, it works just as intended and it easy to set up. Great support! Hope it will add more features in the future and will definitely using.

Carrytales

Really like this app, it works just as intended and it easy to set up. Great support! Hope it will add more features in the future and will definitely keep using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5