Product Colors

Product Colors | Reviews

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

VAAMSPORT

We where looking long time for a solution like this. Great app and works fine. The setup up is very easy.

Oliver Furniture Com

I use this app for 3 stores and it works perfectly. Nice and helpfull support when needed. I recommend it. :)

Miranda Bennett Studio, LLC

Does just what is says and even wrote some custom code for us at a fair price. Very happy to have found this app!

BERACAMY

Do exactly what we wanted, simple yet reliable. Work with multi-languages store, prompt support with great service!

Printcess Letter

This app is great! I use the app in several of my stores and I'm more than satisfied. I had some issues with how the swatches were displayed on my mobile product page and I reached out to the support and they helped me right away. 5 stars from me!

PerfectJeans.dk

Very fast and nice service from Webyze. They customized the app for us, so it looks perfect for our theme. I can 5/5 recommend it. The app is also hosted on their own server, which doesn't slow down our website.

Preggi Central

Great app. Easy to use out of the box and fast support if needed. (It worked perfectly out of the box on my first theme, needed a minor tweak on the upgraded theme and support was excellent)

Schreib und Stil

What a great app! Easy to understand, easy to use. And the support helped me with my special styling needs within 24 hours.

ICO Uniforms

This is a great app and function very well. Support by a great developer. Use this app to clean up you product page.

Isle of Summer Label

Great app, easy to install and set up. Support super fast and helpful as I needed to adjust the size of the font. Runs fast, I'm loving this addition to my site - www.isleofsummerlable.com