Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

Preggi Central

Great app. Easy to use out of the box and fast support if needed. (It worked perfectly out of the box on my first theme, needed a minor tweak on the upgraded theme and support was excellent)

Schreib und Stil

What a great app! Easy to understand, easy to use. And the support helped me with my special styling needs within 24 hours.

ICO Uniforms

This is a great app and function very well. Support by a great developer. Use this app to clean up you product page.

Isle of Summer Label

Great app, easy to install and set up. Support super fast and helpful as I needed to adjust the size of the font. Runs fast, I'm loving this addition to my site - www.isleofsummerlable.com

Teddy Blake

Great app, easy to use! The support team also was responsive! waiting to see additional options that the app can offer.

So Chic Boutique

Just perfect! I don't use color variants for my products and I was looking for some time an app that I can use in order to show photos of same color products, and the Product Colors does the job! Really easy to use.

Maison Poi

This app is perfect for what we needed and the support team helped us customise the look of it to match our store design. Really good customer support.

Dog De Rue

This app is very usefull to separate each color in different product page for the same product and still possible to see swatch. I apreciate help and support.

La Luna Rose Jewellery

I used this app to show both Silver & Gold jewellery. Works Great Customized it to match our theme. Very easy to use and much better than other options on the market. Would highly reccommend.

Little Villains

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Works well, looks great and the support team are quick to respond to messages.

Previous 1 3