Product Compare

Product Compare

by Softpulse Infotech

Better experience with compare product & Increase conversion

IndianStyleShop

Just installed this app on my store. Super easy to install, No code required. Would highly recommend .

Triplett Test Equipment & Tools

I had an issue with some scripts not working and the support team was very responsive. They took my scripts and incorporated them into the app and I was up and running in less than 24 hours. It is rare you find this kind of support. I recommend this app and team!

buyebp

This app is pretty easy to use on your own and the support team was able to help us adjust the size of the button/location of it on the product page which we appreciated and was a big help! We like the look of how the comparison tool shows up on our site and the changes you can make with it to have it work for the look/feel you want for your site/for your customers.

Caprese Bags

This app provide many fields in comparison page. Very customizable.
There support is very amazing and quick. Thank you!

Rafhjólasetur Ellingsen

Great app!
We use it to compare e-bikes.
very supportive service and solution-oriented.
Can give them my best recommendation.

CuteDutch

Great app and the supportdesk is amazing, they have helped me to customize some setting for getting the best out of the app.

VIOFO Benelux

Great support! Had some problems but I was extensivly helped in order to set up the right settings in my shop

CyberDealsExpress

This app is great! It goes well with my theme & other apps. it seems to work well! & it is worth the cost of the add. Thank you for the free trial. I greatly appreciate it.

The Drone Warehouse Ltd

Great app. Simple to setup and use. Great support. What more can you say, it does what you want for a good price.

watches24.com

Very cool compare tool with big possibilities, also for keys and nametags.
Support was very quick and friendly. Could solve my problems in short time.
Nice price and good functions.

Previous 1 3 4