Avis (66)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 avril 2024

Would highly recommend this app for anyone looking to showcase comparing products in an easily readable format.

I had some issues during installation (probably my own fault) and they were all resolved faster than I could have ever anticipated. Fantastic team behind the product.

So far have discovered no downsides with the app. It functions exactly as we need and any moment where it doesn't do exactly what I expect, the team fixes it.

Brilliant.

Matt Estlea
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

Mooi app, makkelijk in gebruik, goede hulp bij het werkend maken.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Pays-Bas
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2014

Nice and useful app also great customer service by Jaron:)

Keep up your good work!!

searchmymobile
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2015

Very simple integration. Support is responsive and helpful.

Product Compare easily provided my site with an effective tool which allowed us to give customers a simple method of determining differences in the different product model variations which we offer.

A quick update of product descriptions provided for a very easy to digest product comparison on the comparison page.

Options administration is simple and intuitive.

Great app for our Shopify store. Saved me a lot of coding time.

Automatic Chicken Coop Door - Coop Tender
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2014

I was having some issues with the app, but Jaron on the support team hopped right in and took care of it. All I had to do was tell him what I wanted and he got it done. Thanks!

Alencorp
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2014

Jaron from the support team is awesome! Came through when we needed some help. Much appreciated.

Air-Purifiers-America
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 21 novembre 2023

good. excellent suppor.

Moehair USA Inc.
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2018

Easy to use product comparison app. Support is impressive. Highly recommended.

Multitools Com Sg
Singapour
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 décembre 2014

I have only had this app for a day and it looks great. There was some personal changes I liked and all it required is for me to flick a quick email to the developer. The developer replied and made my alterations extremely quickly. I don't normally bother writing reviews but very happy to do so in this case. Feel free to view my website to see what it does. See it on www.naughtytowild-ao.com.au

Update: 17/12/2014

Had this app for a while now, great app and the customer service by Jaron was awesome. Jaron was quick to help me get what I needed to make my website look professional. Thanks Jaron

NAUGHTY TO WILD
Australie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 20 février 2018

Had some troubles installing early on, but app support was great and fixed it fast for free. Would recommend to anyone that needs a good comparison app for their shopify store!

Feedsforless Com