Equate ‑ Product Compare

Equate ‑ Product Compare

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Softpulse Infotech
4.9
Edited July 6, 2022

Almost perfect.
This is a great little application for enhancing your conversion rate by helping your customers to select the product that is right for them via a simple graphic interface. It has a low resource overhead, negligible impact on page load speeds and it's reasonably extensible with a decent selection of graphic styling options that can be easily enhanced with a bit of CSS styling. It's missing the ability to choose to only display some products in a specific category within the compare app. for example I don't want to display all the tool accessories in the compare app, even though they are part of my tool category/collection. if you could choose a different display priority for the product drop down list that would be cool. ie I use display 'by best-selling' in all my product collections as that converts most, but for a drop down text selection alphabetical order is much more useable. Those two feature ads would make a very good app perfect... * Already had a a reply to my feature add suggestion... The team has earned the extra star.....

Evolution Power Tools UK
Time spent using app: 2 months
Softpulse Infotech replied July 7, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review and input for new features. 😊
We took them on high priority and applied successfully right away.

As notified you one email, you can check them now and write us back on support@shopiapps.in if there is any.

Thank you once again. 🙏

May 26, 2022

App works as desired and they got one of the best customer support around. They listened to our requests, responded to our issues fast and gave us a solution that works.

Shop Recaro-kids.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
Softpulse Infotech replied May 26, 2022

May 9, 2022

I really love this app. It's really easy to set up. Very customizable. I had a small problem with my comparison page but support helped me and fixed it quickly. I can really recommend this app!

Regel je business
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 9, 2022

I like this app. Also because you can easily compare custom metafields. When they add the functionality: "Hide same values" the app will be amazing! Support is also great. Had found some bugs, but they fixed it quickly and good!

Lusanna.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 24, 2022

We are very happy with this app so far. Answered our requests quickly and think this will be a big addition to our site.

Atlas Stationers