Equate ‑ Product Compare

Equate ‑ Product Compare

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited May 8, 2015

This app was easy to set up and customise - i wish all apps we're this easy to use.

We did have a small issue with our theme but it was quickly resolved and fixed by their support - more likely an issue with our theme than anything else.

Would be nice to see a 'Add to basket' function on the compare page but perhaps that will come in the future ...

ShowKasa.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 17, 2015

Very simple integration. Support is responsive and helpful.

Product Compare easily provided my site with an effective tool which allowed us to give customers a simple method of determining differences in the different product model variations which we offer.

A quick update of product descriptions provided for a very easy to digest product comparison on the comparison page.

Options administration is simple and intuitive.

Great app for our Shopify store. Saved me a lot of coding time.

Automatic Chicken Coop Door - Coop Tender
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 11, 2015

Very easy to use.. works very well. the support is excellent, very quick response to help me.

RumahDroid
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 4, 2014

Nice and useful app also great customer service by Jaron:)

Keep up your good work!!

searchmymobile
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 16, 2014

I have only had this app for a day and it looks great. There was some personal changes I liked and all it required is for me to flick a quick email to the developer. The developer replied and made my alterations extremely quickly. I don't normally bother writing reviews but very happy to do so in this case. Feel free to view my website to see what it does. See it on www.naughtytowild-ao.com.au

Update: 17/12/2014

Had this app for a while now, great app and the customer service by Jaron was awesome. Jaron was quick to help me get what I needed to make my website look professional. Thanks Jaron

NAUGHTY TO WILD
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 12, 2014

Jaron from the support team is awesome! Came through when we needed some help. Much appreciated.

Air-Purifiers-America
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 12, 2014

I was having some issues with the app, but Jaron on the support team hopped right in and took care of it. All I had to do was tell him what I wanted and he got it done. Thanks!

Alencorp
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 25, 2014

Guys are super helpful, app works great.

Image Skin Care Online
Time spent using app: 20 days
July 23, 2014

Though a relatively simple app, it is very important for businesses who are selling many similar products!
The app was extremely easy to install --doesn't require any coding on the business' part unless you want to change up the categories that are being compared between the products. Even then, with that as well as small changes such as the direction of the words on the Compare tab or adding the "Add to Compare" button, Jaron was really great in getting back to us and getting it done quickly!

healthcare-manager.com