Product Compare

Product Compare

by Softpulse Infotech

Make customer experience better & increase conversion rate

HP IT World

We have been using this app for months.
Although there are some bugs, it has been easily solved by support team in a day.
Many options to compare at minimum prize

WeDo Hammocks

I wanted to customize the app a little and speaking with support they quickly sorted me out with exactly what I needed. Top marks.

Precor At Home

Unbelievable customer support. I was using collections to support another app, and had created several that I did not want to show up in the compare drop-downs. I contacted support and they added a filtering feature for me in *2 days!* Outstanding.

Smart Home Gadgets

Their support team is great! They go above and beyond to help fix issues that aren't related to the app. Five stars all the way!!!!

Standout Designs

Giving this app 5 stars and will ask Shopify to support giving 6 stars when the developer implements some additonial features I have suggested. :-)

I looked pretty closely at all of the available product comparison apps and this one is the best of the bunch. There is a good amount of customization available, like where to place the compare button and the terminology used. You can switch on/off various standard fields you want to show/hide. Through its support of metafields, you can create as many custom comparison fields as you please. We use 17 as of now and few of the built-ins. Some of the other apps attempted to create a UI for managing fields, etc. I found them to be more cumbersome than useful. Instead, I just use Excelify: Bulk Import Export Update Migrate app to manage the metafields. It is a MUST HAVE if you want to use this app with metafield data, IMHO. I also like how it shows a progress indicator as it renders the page. I don't recall the other app that did not do that - I could see a visitor bolting thinking the page froze. So kudos on the UI feature.

Support was receptive to my suggestions. I really hope to see the ability to use the metafield namespace as a section header to subdivide compared product attributes. Support was also great in getting it to work in my theme, as there was a small issue. At $5/mo it is also a great value.

In short, when you compare the comparison apps Product Compare is beyond comparison. ;-)

Vvegano

a very useful app !! definitely brings utility to the website.. and the support is really helpful and provides swift assistance !

Fairprice Mobiles

Awwesome App works good on my store...Custom support is proactive,Highly recommend to everyone.

Cromotime

It's made to ensure a good User Experience on your site!
Thank you for your willingness and your fast support.

Atoz Luxury Luggage

Great app. Easy to use. Prompt support too.

Multitools Com Sg

Easy to use product comparison app. Support is impressive. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3