POKY ‑ Product Importer

POKY ‑ Product Importer

by AdSpair

Copy / Import products from any Shop store with a single click

ABOSTO'S

Very help full app and good support. This app make my live easier. Hope you will make more better updates. Thank you for making this app.

Equal Dir

very easy to use , and consistent with how well products are imported
Hight recommendation 11/11

ColorsLover

Loved it! It is a lot cheaper than Duplicate app if you're on a budget and you and want to import products from your competitors then this is the best option :) . First app I ever recommended :)

Beauty Makeup che

Excellent app from these guys. Worked really well, should save me hours of importing products to my new store. 10/10

Smart TV geco

So far so good!! i will let you know how things are going after I have used it for a while. Like it so far.

FishHugo

I like this app so much. It's very user friendly and allows me to import lot of products in the same time.

SmartRozar

The most power app in shopify
This app is really useful for new drop shipper. Their customer support team is amazing. I'll recommend it !!!

Zikorama

Excellent app by far, and i have tried a few! This has not let me down in any way. Quick to install without error, and efficient import.

saharabrand

Wow, I can’t believe it a lot of stores in a few seconds with one click and easy way, and thanks to supporting for help!

kingcollectiondaddy

Really nice and very very useful. recommended easy to install and to use one-click i import 1000 products

Previous 1 3 4 5