Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Thefunnydeveloper

I just started with the app, add a struggle to insert the code in my theme, so I reached customer service, and they gave me a quick answer and helped me with that, Thank you a lot!

Wear Rojo Sandía

Great App thanks to all the UBCT team! Great work! Highly recommended, very helpful and very good looking too...

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

i love this app! guys, great communication on my issue. keep up the nice work. too bad you guys don't use emoji's for reviews

Outlet dos Relógios

Muito bom. Simples, rápido e completo! E o melhor de tudo, gratuito. Até agora, me serviu completamente

Nistlen UK

Needed a app quick to show low stock (urgency). This one took 10 sec to install, quick customization 1 min and done. Works like a charm. Thank you guy, well done good job!

Honey Beach

Great app. The customizable options helped it look good in my store. I needed help with the installation and put in a request before I went to bed - by morning Itai had installed it, and it was working beautifully on my store!

Rush2cart

Thank you! Apps like this are very helpful to small business owners like me. Glad I came across with this kind of wonderful and useful app.

Doomlings

Creators were quite responsive in helping work out the kinks. I do wish there were options for doing different inventory amounts for different products. Maybe something for the next version?

Inception Wear

Super easy to set up and if anything goes wrong support team is able to fix it for you immediately! The countdown bar looks really nice on the website.

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez

Easy to use and customize. It didn't start working immediately, but the problem was very easy to sort out following the provided tutorial. Great app!