Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

esotico

The developers were extraordinary in helping me setting up the app and customize it quickly! love it!

Aerone

Really great and helpful app !!! The team is amazing, respond me in few minutes and helps me to install the app.

Cloth Boxed

This app is exactly what I wanted - it shows my customers how many items are left in stock for each variant on each product page. It's the only app of its kind I found that shows this information for each variant correctly, quickly and without lagging. The support is outstanding, When I installed a new theme and couldn't figure out how to add the app back, Itai fixed it for me within minutes. Really great app.

Geek Pause

This app is very good and simple to use. Without any doubt one of the best countdown apps that there is on shopify

tuttoflor

muito bom eu amei ,app bem intuitivo cores lindas combinam com minha loja gostei bastante continuem assim ,ainda grátis !!!! amo

Ipanema

I am using this app to show a sense of urgency to my shoppers. Easy to set up and looks great. Thanks!

Soft & Cozy

Great customer service! Easy setup..................................................................

HÁI Swimwear

It is friendly to set up. And they assist very quickly and cleverly if you need help. Thanks a lot!!!

Rebel Nell

Great customer service and super quick response when I had an issue of where I wanted it placed on the site.

Fagaci

very good, nice nice nice nice. so good, have everything you need. Very happy, so happy, bla bla bla