Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

The Quaint Club

I use plenty of apps from conversion bear and even though they are free they are so good, easy to use and install, and they have super fast support. 10/10 would recommend!

Electroniks-India®

The support is awesome. Had some issues and developer helped in installing this quickly. Would recommend...

HitoMi.india from New Delhi

A simple and easy-to-use app.
But I consulted in chat. The person in charge was very kind and kindly taught me. Thank you very much.

シンプルで使いやすいアプリ。
しかし、コード編集に弱かった私はチャットで相談しました。海外の担当者から親切で丁寧に教えてもらえました。
英語対応のみですが、チャットは親切で、すぐに対応してもらえました。オススメです。^^

RACOON Sports

Had problems to add this App to my custom theme Store. Jonathan helped me INSTANTLY after my support request and solved the problem within 2 minutes. Just perfect!

I'm Going Vintage

Installed this app. I'm new to shopify and this was really easy to use and intuitive. I had one question and they responded quickly with more information then I needed. Would highly recommend any product this company makes

Serendipity-Store.co

This app was everything I was looking for! Free, great template options & customizable as well. The only option that I would love to have is choosing 'x left in stock' only specific variants of the product, not at all variants. But overall very happy :)

luxivas

Exceptional customer support. I had some personal preferences that were aided to in the matter of minutes. Thouroughly impressed with the application and complimentary support. 10/10!

PAINEXI

Great app ! Amazing support ! Do not hesitate the team is very professional and will help you to set up the app. :-)

Wallro

Its free simple and easy. Like it a lot. Will keep using it. Recommend to everyone. One more thing i like about it doesn't slow down my site.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your support! Highly appreciated!

Miriam Swimwear

Fantastic app! I was searching for such an app a long time ago. Finally, I managed to create urgency in buying decisions by showing lower inventory. Very easy to use and very fast and friendly customer service. Definitely recommend!