Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Angie's showroom

Easy to install, and great customer service. I wish they had an option to add the count down bar in the cart.

yourartcanvas

So far so good, thank you for your support! I definitely suggest this app, easy and very catchy layout.

Jim-D Boutique

Very helpful team, having a lot of great apps to pull traffic to your store and generate sales. fast responds time when in any difficulty.

weblit

This app really help us increase a sense of urgency for our customers, as we can setup the countdown depending on which products we need to push, etc. Great service!

Step Seal And Go

Using this app to highlight a limited time offer. Very easy to install and the customer service is quick and efficient.

mopcleanerplus

j'ai installer l'application et elle fonctionne très bien,très bonne appli je vous la recommande.a consomer sans modération.

Sahi Hai Store

Hi! We are stoked to use these apps that provide an element of big importance to a store. We dig Urgency Bear. Not this kinda beer. This kinda bear.

IMPORIA

Easy to use, great designs/counters but most of all EXCELLENT Customer Service! I had the opportunity to chat with Jonathan moments ago, not only did he answer my questions fast and effortlessly, but he even wrote a CSS code to get the counter to look exactly how I wanted it to look on my site. A1 Service - do they still say that? WELL, I JUST DID!! Jonathan, thank you again!

Wonder Brush Original®

works perfectly and it is very, very easy to set up... less then 2 minutes and the app is working for you

coramae

My experience was amazing.
This App is amazing and it is free!
Thank you so much Conversion Bear.
I m using the Product Countdown Timer.