Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Sahi Hai Store

Hi! We are stoked to use these apps that provide an element of big importance to a store. We dig Urgency Bear. Not this kinda beer. This kinda bear.

IMPORIA

Easy to use, great designs/counters but most of all EXCELLENT Customer Service! I had the opportunity to chat with Jonathan moments ago, not only did he answer my questions fast and effortlessly, but he even wrote a CSS code to get the counter to look exactly how I wanted it to look on my site. A1 Service - do they still say that? WELL, I JUST DID!! Jonathan, thank you again!

Wonder Brush Original®

works perfectly and it is very, very easy to set up... less then 2 minutes and the app is working for you

coramae

My experience was amazing.
This App is amazing and it is free!
Thank you so much Conversion Bear.
I m using the Product Countdown Timer.

@Elsie

Staffs are very helpful. Response was very quick when I needed their help for some specifics of the app. I highly recommend. Thanks a lot!

Seed & Bean

The team were really helpful at installing the coding for me, looking forward to getting it up and running.

Madison Foam

Itai is one of the most active support agents for this team. Not only that, he quickly fixes your app issue if there is one. If I was the CEO I would raise his salary and send him to the supervisor position.

BLACK POD ORG

Outstanding :) 100% Recommended ! Great Ever Very Fast Support And Eye Catch Widget.I Got More Sale Using Product Coutdown Timer.

Tellus Mind

At first I thought it was another mediocre countdown app... But after the amazing customer service I received I understood that Countdown Bear is a great tool and very serious company that provides to any business highly converting apps!! I ended app adding another app from them! Great apps!

Treasure Knot

Great app. Easy to use. Needed some help with positioning the timer on my product page & the support was extremely helpful in a timely manner.