Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 januari 2023

Installed the app. Could not get it working. Requested help and literally less than 10minutes i had a solution from support. Well done guys. I’m already using 3 of your apps and must say by far the best experience so far.

Bidlo
Zuid-Afrika
23 dagen gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 27 juli 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We also appreciate you giving our team the chance to fix your issue and make sure the app was working for you. Thanks for using 3 of our apps and check out some of the others - 13 total Conversion Bear Apps! Thanks and please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

11 oktober 2021

Muito fácil o uso, super indico, outros apps complicam demais nossa vida, fazendo perder um tempo enorme pra algumas coisas tão simples.

Utilitário Shopping
Brazilië
23 dagen gebruiken de app
5 juni 2022

Hands down the fastest customer support I have had with any app provider. They responded on 3 different occasions in less than 20min and fixed the issue. Amazing service.

Nai-Vape
Kenia
21 dagen gebruiken de app
27 augustus 2020

Another awesome conversion bear app. I've used a few of their apps and this is another great one. Didn't dissapoint at all.

carsunit
Pakistan
18 dagen gebruiken de app
22 oktober 2020

Just...... Amazing. I've been using most of the apps from these guys and every single one is amazing on it's own, I can really recommend everyone to just give it a try. Not just the apps are amazing but the friendly faces in the chat are always there when you need em. All I van say is: great work guys and thanks alot! Konstantin
TheBearClothing

TheBearClothing
Nederland
17 dagen gebruiken de app
27 mei 2021

Great app. The customizable options helped it look good in my store. I needed help with the installation and put in a request before I went to bed - by morning Itai had installed it, and it was working beautifully on my store!

Honey Beach
17 dagen gebruiken de app
19 januari 2023

Nice product. Easy to use with nice customizable options. Easy to add and its nice to be able to add this only to the products you need to.

Hazy Shade
Verenigde Staten
15 dagen gebruiken de app
9 september 2020

Itai is one of the most active support agents for this team. Not only that, he quickly fixes your app issue if there is one. If I was the CEO I would raise his salary and send him to the supervisor position.

Madison Foam
Filipijnen
15 dagen gebruiken de app
19 februari 2023

fast customer service, solved my problem efficiently and clarified where i could add the urgency badge

Essence Division
13 dagen gebruiken de app
11 november 2020

Certainly great! Only recommendation is to be able to link the app with shopify discounts in a way; so that the timer is real time and up to date with specific start and end times.

Pets N Pats