Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 december 2023

In general, the app does exactly what it's supposed to, and setting up is easy. However, I had some unpleasant experiences with customer service. There seems to be a bug in showing how many stocks are left in the store. I described why it's not working and even sent pictures to illustrate the issue. His reply was, 'Sorry, the app doesn’t work the way you mentioned...' and that's all. He didn't check it; he just stated that it can't work that way. So, right now, to show how many stocks are left, I need to do simple math calculations to display exactly what is remaining.

SHEVELEY
Polen
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
20 december 2023

Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app.

PLAKATIV.STORE GmbH
Schweiz
9 dagar användning av appen
26 december 2023

The support team replied really quick to my questions and they also understood my questions and acted on them straight away.

HoopsUtopia
Australien
En dag användning av appen
8 april 2024

le temps de réponse est tres volatile

Thelunabeauties
Luxemburg
6 dagar användning av appen
24 december 2023

very good service and app

Novela

mediterranpiac
Ungern
En dag användning av appen
28 februari 2024

I like the countdown. I don't use the inventory option, just the time. I choose hide countdown when the countdown finishes. It displays on the product pages and customers can see how much time is left for your sale or free shipping or whatever.
I have a comment for an additional feature. Developers: You need to allow two lines of text! There is only a small area of text and it is not enough to tell customers that the sale price will show in their carts.

AngelCat Inspiration
USA
27 januari 2024

essential app & easy to use! thank you

GLOWON
Libanon
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Amazing app and does exactly what you need for FREE and their support team is super helpful. Great app, highly recommend!

Longboi & Co.