Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 maj 2023

It's great!!! Very easy, fast and very useful to have a competitive page. I hope to get the most out of it

Masalem
USA
21 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 19 maj 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are so pleased to hear that you find our app easy, fast and useful. Thanks again!

16 augusti 2023

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer is very user-friendly and helpful to sellers, simple and practical.Highly recommended for use

Falk Stockholm
Italien
6 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 29 augusti 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that you find the app to be user-friendly!

27 november 2023

good

Moon12
Chile
15 minuter användning av appen
26 juni 2023

i installed the app , it was a bit complicated to active with the codes so i gave them permissions and they did it for me

Geek&Nerds
Israel
2 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 3 juli 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Also, thank you for your trust and sharing permissions with our team so that we could hop in and get everything activated for you properly.

22 augusti 2023

o app é ótimo e o melhor é gratuito, já resolve o meu problema inicial. Sendo assim o App é muito bom

All Good Store
Brasilien
4 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 29 augusti 2023

Obrigado pela sua avaliação de 5 estrelas! Estamos felizes que você acha que o aplicativo é ótimo e gratuito, que consegue resolver seu problema inicial. Ficamos muito satisfeitos com o seu feedback positivo!

18 juli 2023

I appreciate how helpful the support team was with my little issue, and everything was solved so quickly! The app does exactly what I need and I'm happy about that.

BINIKINI
Filippinerna
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 24 juli 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that the support team was able to help out so quickly!

28 juli 2023

I got the app and installed it. It did not initially appear in our online store. I requested help and received a response from support in less than 15 minutes. Superb! Thank you, guys!

Authorized Xiaomi Store PH Online
Filippinerna
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 7 augusti 2023

Thank you for the review. Glad that the support team was able to help you with your display issue. Thanks again!

3 november 2023

buena

Valentti
Colombia
3 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 15 november 2023

Thank you for the review!

3 oktober 2023

muy buena app excelente

Smart Acc
Peru
20 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 5 oktober 2023

Muchas gracias por tu calificación de 5 estrellas.Estamos encantados de que lo hayas disfrutado. ¡Esperamos que disfrutes nuestra aplicación durante mucho tiempo!

19 februari 2024