Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Outlet dos Relógios

Muito bom. Simples, rápido e completo! E o melhor de tudo, gratuito. Até agora, me serviu completamente

Nistlen UK

Needed a app quick to show low stock (urgency). This one took 10 sec to install, quick customization 1 min and done. Works like a charm. Thank you guy, well done good job!

Honey Beach

Great app. The customizable options helped it look good in my store. I needed help with the installation and put in a request before I went to bed - by morning Itai had installed it, and it was working beautifully on my store!

Rush2cart

Thank you! Apps like this are very helpful to small business owners like me. Glad I came across with this kind of wonderful and useful app.

Doomlings

Creators were quite responsive in helping work out the kinks. I do wish there were options for doing different inventory amounts for different products. Maybe something for the next version?

Inception Wear

Super easy to set up and if anything goes wrong support team is able to fix it for you immediately! The countdown bar looks really nice on the website.

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez

Easy to use and customize. It didn't start working immediately, but the problem was very easy to sort out following the provided tutorial. Great app!

BIGSOFTI

Great customer support team who replied to my request super quickly and got things fixed up for me. Would recommend. Thanks guys.

direxii

Very good app. Very easy to set up and customer support is marvelous. It really works in my shop. Thank you.

Babys Passion

App Support is High Quality and Helpful. App itself is Stylish. I appreciate the High Quality app support.