Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Serendipity-Store.co

This app was everything I was looking for! Free, great template options & customizable as well. The only option that I would love to have is choosing 'x left in stock' only specific variants of the product, not at all variants. But overall very happy :)

luxivas

Exceptional customer support. I had some personal preferences that were aided to in the matter of minutes. Thouroughly impressed with the application and complimentary support. 10/10!

PAINEXI

Great app ! Amazing support ! Do not hesitate the team is very professional and will help you to set up the app. :-)

Wallro

Its free simple and easy. Like it a lot. Will keep using it. Recommend to everyone. One more thing i like about it doesn't slow down my site.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your support! Highly appreciated!

Miriam Swimwear

Fantastic app! I was searching for such an app a long time ago. Finally, I managed to create urgency in buying decisions by showing lower inventory. Very easy to use and very fast and friendly customer service. Definitely recommend!

Kush Cream Cones

I was having trouble setting up the timer on my homepage in the Debut theme, and Jonathan set it up for me exactly where I wanted it. Not even a full 5 minutes after he added the timer, I have 3 initiated checkouts! The best countdown app and it's FREE!

sputnik shop

This app is awesome! We can customize text style , color and so on for free!
This will make our sales accelerated for sure!
One more thing I was very surprised is their customer service was awesome.It was so speedy and we could get a reply in few seconds:) Im so glad to know this app seriously!

Pizzazz Hub

Great looking app, had trouble with it installing asked for support and got response straight away and they installed it for me. Very helpful and looks good. Thank you for the help.

TosAvenue

Awesome free app. Very easy to use and guides you in the installation. Recommended for businesses that just started!

Stuff & Trends

THAAAAANKS!!! GREAAAT APP!!! It is awesome that is free and works perfect on my store, easy to install and to use. Recommended!!