Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Stunning stock countdown & countdown clock. Countdown to BFCM!

Price: Free

Wizzy Pet

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful and customizable app! The support helped me to install in my theme. Absolutely recommended!!

Ferocious Beard Company

I own Ferocious Beard Company and each week our Ferocious Fans join me on Youtube and submit custom scents, and I choose 1 to make and put it on the site if it scores an A or B. I make them as limited scents and I use the quantity remaining to show people how many oils, balms & butters remain of that scent so it works perfectly for this concept. I wish that I could use multiple "instances" of this app to also use the countdown feature on other collections, but this is great for a single use function. 5 STARS for this one as it has helped me to streamline my operations.

Nai-Vape

Location Kenya

Hands down the fastest customer support I have had with any app provider. They responded on 3 different occasions in less than 20min and fixed the issue. Amazing service.

agnuskitchen

They explained each step in detail. It may surprise you that it's free, but it has really good performance :D

Never By RRP

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Beautiful countdown timer with decent amount of customisations. The only thing I'd love to have is a rolling discount period set to X amount of days. Set the start time and after X days reset and start the countdown again.

The Hairxecutive Empire

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Its the customer service for me. Thanks Itai for being pleasant and quick to help me rectify some issues.

Cat Lovers

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I liked the App a lot. I got it for a reason of Upsell. It is installed easily and the instruction made it a breath to use the app. I know it is free but if it was bundled with more functions, it will be perfect.

Perla Blu IT

Location Italy

Always very helpful, I am not joking when I say that this is the shopify app with the best customer service

Best iPhone Cases Accessories

I love this super cute, I installed this on my site today, easy to use and I like the colors it doesn't get in the way and the custom count down helps

Amazon-fisghing

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Eu estava perdido não estava entendendo bem, mas decidi me concentrar e senti que o app é fácil de editar na loja, gostei e recomendo, minha loja ficou show de bola com ele, obrigado!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13