Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Baoli

Great app, and incredibly good customer service!!
They helped me in fixing and coding a problem completely for free and in few minutes. Really recommended :)

FYSNIX

Love this app! At first, I thought the app set all the same inventory numbers for all products; however, I figured out that we can change to a real inventory number. Basically, it automatically changed the number for all my products.

Optima-Furniture

This app is great. It's a simple 3 step setup and you can customize the colors to make it your own. I like it a lot and encourage anyone that wants to create a sense of urgency to use it.

TopShop-Delicol

Nice, I am happy to find this app, it is a really good app, very easy and simple to use this nice app! Thanks

ChantalLauraHandley

Really quick and helpful customer service! The app is really going to help increase my conversions!

Thefunnydeveloper

I just started with the app, add a struggle to insert the code in my theme, so I reached customer service, and they gave me a quick answer and helped me with that, Thank you a lot!

Wear Rojo Sandía

Great App thanks to all the UBCT team! Great work! Highly recommended, very helpful and very good looking too...

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

i love this app! guys, great communication on my issue. keep up the nice work. too bad you guys don't use emoji's for reviews

Outlet dos Relógios

Muito bom. Simples, rápido e completo! E o melhor de tudo, gratuito. Até agora, me serviu completamente

Nistlen UK

Needed a app quick to show low stock (urgency). This one took 10 sec to install, quick customization 1 min and done. Works like a charm. Thank you guy, well done good job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11