Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, color swatches & more.

Klpdesign

Wow, just wow. Not only is the app amazing, the customer service is second to none. I emailed at 10:30 PM CST, and the code was updated by 10:39--and this is for the Free Plan! Not only that, they matched the style of my site, which is what frustrated me with the other apps (they didn't match my aesthetic). You cannot go wrong with this app!!

October 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Klpdesign

Kayla, thank you for the wonderful review! We’re pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Do let us know if there are any other ways we can serve you - you rock!!

Finili

Been using this app for a while. This is the second store where we have installed this app and it is the single most valuable one in terms of return of investment. Highly recomended for stores selling personalization services.

October 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Finili

We are glad to have you as our customer. We really appreciate you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Pime Portugal

The app is well worth the price. We were able to have a positive ROI since the first month due to the personalization services that this APP allowed us to have. At a point we were experiencing a problem with the display of the product prices, but it was solved immediately by the support team. We couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you for providing this great APP!

Hello to our friends from Pime Portugal

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Stamped Expressions Co.

This app is amazing for options for customizations on your products. You can have drop down menus, text boxes, etc. everything you need to make sure that you get all of the info needed from the customer for a personalized item. Any time I have had an issue they respond back within about 10 mins. No matter what time of day and they are always quick to fix it like it was nothing. Amazing!

October 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Stamped Expressions Co.

Alison, Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are very happy that we were able to assist you. We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We wish you and your store great success !!

Giocolatê

I had a problem with my theme and asked support for help. I thought it would take at least an hour, but it was amazing! Instant service and my problem was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Very good app! I recommend

October 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Giocolatê

We’re pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Kassava Co.

I moved to this app from Variant Products app, because it worked well with Selly (an upsell app). It was straightforward and easy to set up my customizations. I upgraded the plan so I could charge more for these customizations as well (I've had this app for a couple weeks now and it's down great things to increase my AOV!). The best part was customer service - I reached out for a few questions/issues, and WOW, Sheniel was so fast to respond and they helped me out pretty instantly. It was over a course of a few days (since I had more questions/issues), and we got all my problems resolved. No other app has provided me with this level of support. Very, very happy with this app!

October 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Kassava Co.

Thank you for this great review! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Sheniel, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We are incredibly grateful for awesome customers like you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Rivalry Brews

App works great- has a problem with our cart page talking to the app but Sheniel had some of the best customer service we have ever experienced. She got the issues resolved right away, and was very communicative to us during the process. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Hello to our friends from Rivalry Brews

We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Sheniel, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Myfihu

The app is easy to use. Problems are unavoidable but I appreciate the enthusiastic support of team.

October 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Myfihu

Aquaproof Paper

Overall, this is a solid app. It offers the extra bells and whistles that enrich the user's shopping experience. The key feature we wanted was the image upload ability, to allow the user to see the image they uploaded to our shopify store. I myself was unable to get this feature to work. Luckily, their support team was reactive to my request. I sent them screenshots and they were able to troubleshoot the issue with the theme. They QUICKLY fixed the problem. Our team is so happy to have this feature now. Great app, and easy peasy good support. Thanks again to Pushpesh! :)

Hello to our friends from Aquaproof Paper

Jen, Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are elated that we were able to assist you. We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We wish you and your store great success !!

Rags4Wags

I used the app to add customization options to some of my items and got stuck. I reached out via chat and they were very helpful.

October 5, 2021