Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, color swatches & more.

discountpointeshoes.com

This is a great app that has saved me hours setting up all my product options. It took just minutes to get the hang of it and I was soon creating products with hundreds of variants. I did have some questions about customizing the appearance of my website option selections, and received outstanding guidance from the developer in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this product!

Doggie Decals

LOVE THIS APP! We've been using it for a couple months with great success and it's perfect for our customized Make My Mutt decals. We're currently redesigning our site and ran into a snag along the way so we contacted the support team around midnight... the very next day I received an email saying that everything has been fixed. Best part, everything actually WAS fixed.

Highly recommend this invaluable app and superb support!

~ Doggie Decals

Courtney Bock Designs

Love this app - it has changed the functionality of my store IMMENSELY and I could not use the shopify website if not for the app. My store is comprised of ALL items that involve multiple variants, so this app makes it easy and user-friendly. Very pleased.

Klick & Klasp!

This App is amazing! I only wish I had found it sooner! It has solved and resolved all of the issues I was having!!

Personalized Candle Store

This app has allowed me to add functionality that I did not have before. My customers now have the option of uploading files directly too me. We do not have to rely on a separate email for this. The support staff has been very helpful and responded immediately to my questions.

Auntie Mims

This is AMAZING. I have just started on my Shopify journey and need to work fast. The first hurdle was needing to add options to products and within ten minutes of downloading this app I had modified my theme and IT JUST WORKS. Brilliant. Thank you.

Papergem

Its a great app! Does what it says!

Get Go Retro

Our sales would not be as great as they are without this fabulous app. We are able to differentiate size, color, style and even create a list of measurements needed for our customers. It allows ease of ordering, ease of use all the whilst giving us the much needed information we need to produce and deliver a quality product. I would urge everyone to at least try this app for the trial period, because I'm sure you will stick with it once you use it. We have for over 8 months now. Visit us at http://www.getgoretro.com to see how we use this product!

OrchardStreetGifts.com

This is the only app for me! Very helpful when you have multiple sizes, colors, or customizable items like my store (orchardstreetgifts.com). Also - if you have multiple items in your inventory with the same features you can save a set and reuse the same set up for multiple items. Saving time and frustration! Highly recommended!!

Littlegifts.ie

It has saved me so much work. I can easily customise all my products. It reduced maybe 2 weeks work to a days work. Love Product Customizer.