Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Oakwood Decals

I used this app in the past and loved it. I left Shopify for a couple of years, came back, shopped different customizers and in the end, came back to this one. The features can't be beat, I love being able to see what products I need to add options to, what options they already have and the ease of navigating around. AND, their customer service is stellar. That goes a long way with me, they actually know what they are doing, are able to explain what I had wrong and were very positive and polite. In this new world we are living in, kindness really does matter. Thank you for this app!

The Tipsy Tapster

great service and Sheniel helped me with what i needed! I needed to customise a product but its unfortunate i couldnt add what i needed to my home page

April 9, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Tipsy Tapster

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We will let Sheniel know her assistance was greatly appreciated ;-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Bowie Creations

I've been using this app for few years now, works great, customer service is great too, highly recommend

April 2, 2021

Hello to our friends from Bowie Creations

We are thankful for your unwavering support! We truly appreciate it! We wish you and your store continued success in years to come :-)

Uveink

Le service client est juste exceptionnel ! ils allés jusqu'à faire les manipulations que je n'arrivais pas eux-mêmes, ils se sont connecté à mon site pour règler mes problèmes. Merci.

April 1, 2021

Hola a nuestros amigos de Uveink

¡Estamos felices de poder ayudarlo! Agradecemos que dejes esta revisión reflexiva :-)

-Melissa y el equipo de soporte del personalizador de productos

Novalico

Great customer service, easy to use app, highly recommended to anyone who is looking for an app with different variants.

March 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Novalico

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-)

OOH-GIFT

I used this app. excellent service, enthusiasm, and prompt support. I really like it. I used this app. excellent service, enthusiasm, and prompt support. I really like it.

March 25, 2021

Hello to our friends from OOH-GIFT

Thank you for leaving this excellent review! We love and appreciate our customers and we are glad we could help :-)

Steelmade

Each time I've had an issue they have responded immediately with quick resolutions. It's an excellent app that serves our needs perfectly. Can't recommend them enough!

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Steelmade

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review we really appreciate it! :-)

Flamme en Rose

Super app and beyond all, amazing customer support!! This app allows me to have a full liberty for the variants in my store so the customer can personnalized each items. I've had a few little technical problems but the app team resolved them so quickly. I really recommend using this app!

Hello to our friends from Flamme en Rose

It's extremely nice of you to leave us this awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to do so, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries :-)

Fun In The Box

Great App, with great support. When I had an issue, it was resolved within 24 hours. This is a great app when you have products that require further info to gather from the customer.

Hello to our friends from Fun In The Box

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're really thankful for your support!

Babba box

The app was working amazingly fine not sure what has happened it has now totally stopped working. The service team email you saying it all fine but has not checked if it working or not. And has created alot of problems for us. ALL FIXED AND ALL WORKING

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Babba box

Thank you for taking the time out to write this great review! We really appreciate the kudos! :-) We wish you and store great success online

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65