Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 avril 2024

Had a problem and very quickly got help from Aman and the problem is fixed!

Stag Design
Plus de 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Stag Design,

Thanks for the 5 star review, and thank you for recognizing Aman! He's a great team member and will be thrilled to read this feedback. Thanks again!

15 avril 2024

Easy to use and rather dynamic. Customer Service is incredibly responsive and fixes problems quite quickly.

FYEAH Printing
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application

Hi FYEAH Printing,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're very happy to hear that the app was easy for you to use and you received speedy support from our customer service team. Cheers and happy selling!

15 avril 2024

I've been using this App for over 10 years, it's easy to use and the support is prompt and spot on every time!

Maria’s Portrait Studio
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Maria's Portrait Studio,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and for using our app for such a long time! We are absolutely thrilled to have the privilege of serving merchants such as yourself. Please always feel free to reach out to our team for any needs!

8 avril 2024

I had a problem and spoke with Aman who fixed my problem straight away ! would Highley recommend this app and the customer support is brilliant!

COUNTY HOUSE SIGNS
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Product Customizer a répondu 10 avril 2024

Hi County House Signs,

Thanks for recognizing Aman! He is an outstanding member of our team and will be thrilled to read this. Thanks again!

25 mars 2024

nice app , help my get to my store goals

MyNameNecklace
Israël
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Product Customizer a répondu 26 mars 2024

Hi MyNameNecklace,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Helping merchants hit their store goals is exactly our mission, we're thrilled that our app is working so well for you. Please never hesitate to reach out to our team for any needs!

17 avril 2024

Deep has been a pleasure to deal with. Dealt with my queries very swiftly and also within minutes. Would highly recommend this app.

Cakers Warehouse
Australie
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Product Customizer a répondu 18 avril 2024

Hi Cakers Warehouse,

Thanks so much for this nice review! Deep is a fantastic member of our team, always going above and beyond for our merchants. Please never hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs!

26 mars 2024

I've been using this app for around 6 years now, it adds so much functionality to my website at www.madeforyou.co.uk, is easy to use and the customer support whenever I need it is fantastic. I was dealing with Shevaugn this evening, what a superstar

Made For You
Presque 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

Helpful and quick

Gallop Guru
Product Customizer a répondu 19 avril 2024

Hi Gallop Guru,

Thanks for the 5 star review! Please always feel free to reach out for any assistance!

15 avril 2024

This app has been crucial to how we operate. Customizability is something that we're extremely happy to be able to provide to our customers, and this customizability wouldn't happen without this app backing us.

We very much appreciate the help in working the kinks out of our update. The support is one of the best I've experienced, and makes using the Product Customizer worth it.

Sweet Candy Company

Hi Sweet Candy Company,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! We're so happy that Product Options & Customizer is working so well for your store and that you've received outstanding support from the team behind it. Cheers and happy selling!

8 avril 2024

We have been using Product Customizer for more years than I can remember. It has worked great and if we ever have a question or a problem they are quick to respond and help. I would recommend you give them a try!

ILoveSmencils
Product Customizer a répondu 10 avril 2024

HI ILoveSmencils,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for being a loyal customer for years! We're so happy to have the privilege of serving merchants such as yourself. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future needs!