Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beer Merchandise

Location South Africa

Very useful. I was looking for this functionality and it adds value to my business

Thornhill Jewellery

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Super simple to use. Works as advertised. Flexibility to take it even further. Perfect in my shop and at a very good price.

kris nations

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Really great app. VERY helpful support with immediate attention to issues.

Paul Lorenzo Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

USEFUL APP!!!
delivers what it says straightforward easy to install top notch customer service, Tech and support team
Great Job Guys and amazing apps
Keep The Good Work UP...:)

libertypressonline

Time spent using app About 2 years

The best part about this app is the simplicity of installation. I cannot articulate how EASY this was to install and use. We did have (1) issue with the app conflicting with our theme's set-up in the shopping cart, but Max fixed it for us very quickly. Thanks, Max! You guys have a great product and a great team!

Embellish Accessories and Gifts

Love this app! Very user friendly and easy to use!

icklebutton

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a fantastic app! Our business specialises in personal gifts and in order to do that we needed a feature to take customer inputs which is exactly what Product Customizer enables us to do.

Thank you so much to Kim and Max for helping us to get up and running. Their support response was rapid and very helpful!

Custom Word Search

Super simple to use. Works as advertised. Flexibility to take it even further. Perfect in my book.

Active Hound

To cut a long story short this app is excellent, does exactly what it says it will do, has a very easy user interface and as far as inserting code into one's template (for installation) goes this app is up there with the easiest. Very happy.

We experienced a slight problem when which was no fault of the developer. We redesigned our website and thus had a complete overhaul of our templates. Nonetheless the developers rectified our coding headache in a short space of time which is incredibly impressive.

$4 a month isn't a lot to pay each month but for a simple app it is maybe a shade excessive. What if you're in business for 10 years? That's a lot of $$$ over a long period. Having said that, if your store requires tons of product customisation then wow, it's cheap. Personally, I think the app should be a one time fee kind of thing but that's just our thoughts.

Can't knock this app as it does what it advertises. I would like to see some more ideas added to this app to justify the monthly price tag.

artshoesonline

Time spent using app About 1 year

Product Customizer works great! The drop down menus are super easy to create and the interface is easy to use! I highly recommend the app!