Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sportphysic

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 2 minutes

I used this app on my newest store (leather laced) and Shevaughn really did a great job in helping me. as well as being patient and very kind. I will definitely recommend this app to my store owner friends!

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sportphysic

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Your Pet Nation

This app is very helpful for custom products in my store. Aman, in customer service, helped me troubleshoot issues with set-up! He was very professional and prompt. Amazing customer service

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at Your Pet Nation

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Sender Sticks

Time spent using app About 2 hours

While the app is great and super helpful by adding options to my products... I have a big tip of my cap to the Customer Support team for helping me with a Shopify issue, specifically Kevon. Kevon from the Help Center walked me through the issues on the Live Chat (on a SUNDAY) and addressed everything single issue. Even manually worked some things on his end to make sure all problems were resolved. I'm new to e-commerce and he was able to break down resolutions in a simple and effective manner to help me get exactly what I wanted. Thank you Kevon... enjoy your discount code now!

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sender Sticks

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

TheRusticFurniture

Time spent using app About 21 hours

It is a very awesome app, it is can help you make awesome products, and the team is very helpful! Highly recommend

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at TheRusticFurniture

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

KABREEM NATURALES

I used this app, it's a great option to have. The representatives are very helpful and patient. Thanks again for assisting me with setting up my products.

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at KABREEM NATURALES

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Kaiendo

Location Sweden

Amazing help from the team and a great app to have when having custom items. Highly recommend this app!!

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kaiendo

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Spreading Smiles Events

This app helped me do what I need to let my customers easily personalize their purchases! Super excited to improve our site!! What was even better was support made it extremely easy! Just told them what I needed and they took care of it! Answered all my questions with professionalism and courtesy - and I had a few of them!! They eased a very stressful situation for me!!! Excited to continue improving my site with this app! - They have once again exceeded my expectations!!!

July 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Spreading Smiles Events

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

My Ride CR

Location Costa Rica

Great app, integrates well on the site. Great customer service, availability and quick response.
I Highly reccomend

July 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at My Ride CR

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Gift Basket Village

Time spent using app 1 day

I was having some problem with setting the app up on my Site. I contacted them and they were back with me in just a few minutes. They set everything up for me. The service was outstanding

July 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Gift Basket Village

Waltitchies

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super application permettant de créer des articles personnalisées et super service client, à l'écoute et toujours prêt à aider, super rapide et efficace

July 14, 2022

Bonjour à nos amis de Waltitchies

Merci pour l'incroyable critique. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous avez eu une expérience positive avec notre application. Nous apprécions vraiment votre entreprise et nous sommes très reconnaissants de la confiance que vous nous accordez. Nous tenons à remercier des clients formidables comme vous pour votre incroyable soutien ! Tu gères!

Acclamations,
Pushpesh et l'équipe d'assistance du personnalisateur de produit