Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

That's Yours

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Product Customizer was the application we had been searching for. Simply to use and when it comes to support, Product Customizer is second to none! Really supportive organization.

Welcome to SIGNWORXONLINE.COM!

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app is simple, clean, and quick. Puts an end to the endless variant editing, and gives our customers a way to upload files to us that don't come until they've purchased which keeps spam uploads out!

Candygeeks

These features should come as standard in Shopify, but seeing as they don't this is the best way of getting them.

Really simple to use, nice and cheap and not overcomplicated with too many features.

Bull Rush Chocolate Online Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful application for the business. Allowing multiple choices.
Support were also very helpful after a few installation errors.

Wits + Beaux

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Product customizer has exceeded our expectations through their excellent customer service and response to quickly needed questions. A real "take charge" attitude is nice to see!

Coppertops Paperie

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I've only used it for about 6 hours, but so far it has been very intuitive!

PrivacyCase - Because there is a case for privacy.

We found limitations in the Shopify storefront and selected Product Customizer as our solution to help us gather more information from our customers.

The application is super easy to use and has helped up bridge the information gap left by the basic Shopify storefront.

Schnoodleware Dog Toys

This app was a huge help to my business. I make custom dog coats with many options. The combinations I am able to offer my customers with this app are just about endless. Thanks!

cherryBLOX

Time spent using app Almost 9 years

Excellent tool - simplifies the entire process of variables and custom elements. Quick install and solid instruction and documentation.

Vapy Vape

This app is perfect for my store, I have way too many variations for the products that I offer and Product Customizer makes everything so much easier. I love the feature that allows me to save a specific set of variants and then save it so I can apply it to another product! 5 stars all the way!