Reviews (1,690)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

September 18, 2013

The ease of use and implementation has been great! A few tweaks and your shop goes from good to great! Definitely eases the transition to shopify!

aimtire
December 17, 2019

The app works pretty well and makes it easy for customers to customize items with just a few clicks. Kevon on the support team was a huge help and quick in response. Would recommend.

NEU Gaming
Product Customizer replied December 17, 2019

Hello friends from NEU Gaming!

Thanks for the good word here, and the time you took to leave it! So appreciate it. Glad you feel our app works well and that Kevin was a huge help. We are pretty proud of both the app and our support team :-) May NEU Gaming be massively successful!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

June 8, 2016

Justin has always given us friendly and prompt service!

Moonandlola
April 23, 2020

We've been using Product Options and Customizer for 3 years now. Our customization business relies on it! With our new site and new updates it's even cleaner and easier to use. Recommend!

Five Ultimate
Product Customizer replied April 24, 2020

Hello friends from Five Ultimate!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a such a positive note -- it means a lot to us! Glad you think our app is great and easy to use :) We're pretty proud of it! Sure hope your Five Ultimate is extra-successful online!

March 3, 2016

I now love this app after the recent update. Adding options & templates is super easy. The edit feature on templates is easy and convenient. The edit feature when adding in a bulk edit is easy and convenient. From the many app choices, I'm very pleased that I chose Product Customizer. Looking forward to the radio button selections that is soon to come. The only improvement could be same-day turnaround, rather than sometimes next-day support and/or a contact phone number.

On Track Printed Products
November 21, 2022

Best app and service ever; the team are amazing and so quick to respond and help! Thank you so much!

Product Customizer replied November 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Ozrite – DIY Outdoor Blinds | Brisbane, Outdoor Shades, Patio Blinds, Awnings For Decks, Café Blinds, Ziptrak, Outdoor DIY Awnings Online

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

August 10, 2015

Since Shopify out of the box can't give you many variations I was look for a product that could give me as many as I needed. Takes a little to get used to but exactly what I was looking for.

When I switched themes I had an issue but I contacted their help desk & within a couple hours they had it fixed. Very helpful!

Well worth the monthly.

Running Rack
July 31, 2015

Wish I installed this app when I first launched! Still a lifesaver!

Alicia Renee Obsessions
February 18, 2016

Would give 10 stars if I could.
One of the only apps that didn't mess up the sizing options on my page and with the recent updates as of today brings it up to par if not better than the other apps I tested.

The support was absolutely amazing and helped me resolve some issues I had, as I'm in a hurry due to our new website launching in a day or so.

I've been testing many many apps over the past month or so and the support on this app has been the best by far.

Catwalkrugs
January 17, 2014

Really great app. VERY helpful support with immediate attention to issues.

kris nations