4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

November 9, 2021

Great support in helping me install this software which seems to do exactly what I need it to do. Kevon went the extra mile in getting me started as well as adding some functionality to make the process even better. Quick response time and took the time out to understand my queries. Great so far. Well done

The Little Bookshop Cookham
Product Customizer replied November 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Little Bookshop Cookham

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

November 30, 2022

Une application qui répond parfaitement à mes besoins et qui fonctionnement parfaitement. De plus un service client réactif qui a répondu en moins de 5 minutes. Au top !

SeeMyCosmetics
France
Product Customizer replied December 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at SeeMyCosmetics

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

February 23, 2023

This product worked perfectly for adding a color option to my product with out effecting its stock. I make custom skateboards where people can adjust the background color, and this app made that doable.
Not only that but I had trouble setting it up, but their online chat service was there for me immediately, and their specialist Sheniel helped me super fast and solved my problem in less than 5 minutes! What a hero!
Thanks guys!!

Skate Shapez
Product Customizer replied February 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at Skate Shapez

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Sheniel was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

January 5, 2020

goodds dsdsds dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

LampBeat
2 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 6, 2020

Hello friends from LampBeat!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars on the Shopify app store here! It helps us so much. Hope the app is working well for you, and hope your online store sees huge success!!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

May 17, 2019

The parts the app does, it does well and is easy to follow. But it won't adjust the total price in the price section (only in a little faded box below) which is a deal breaker for me. So I uninstalled it and went with another similar app for the same price that does.

Your Last Knife
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 20, 2019

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

---------------------------
Previous Reply:​

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer. I see you removed our app, and I am aware it was because our tech support could not move the location or appearance of the up-charge totals on your product pages. VERY sorry about that - it is a simple system limitation of our app. If it was something within our knowledge to tweak for you, we certainly would have gone to work asap to fix it. Im so sorry that this limitation was a "deal-breaker" for you.

Thanks for your time and for leaving this review -- it helps us to know what new features we can build into our app for the future, and what our clients are up against in this complex Shopify ecosystem. All the best to your store!

November 24, 2022

brilliant support that went above and beyond - so recommended! A brilliant and smart app upgrade to Shopify platform

Mark Davies British Artist
Product Customizer replied November 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Mark Davies British Artist

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

August 17, 2019

Did not work with Testament Theme and other issues. Cannot display as I want and would add weird products and cost to cart. Deleted and reverted the liquid files. Nothing but hassle ... and support do not work the weekend so be prepared if you are trying on a live shop.

Breach
Denmark
2 days using the app
Product Customizer replied August 19, 2019

Hello!

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team
------------------------------

Previous reply:

Thanks for leaving us this review. This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager here. I have reviewed our email messages with you and it looks like we had some serious code conflicts on your theme files which caused customized pricing to add up incorrectly in your cart. VERY sorry about this trouble. I have messaged you again to try and offer some solutions and time frames for them, as we are committed to getting every store's theme working seamlessly with our app. This is indeed a very rare happening.

If you decide to give us a chance to get this right for you, we will certainly work hard over the next day to do so! Thanks for your communication and understanding.
-Sean H & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

June 20, 2022

Quick, Easy, i've used about 4 now and this is the best by far! Also customer service is so quick!! Would recommend. I use for embroidery add on service and is perfect!

The Small Wardrobe
Product Customizer replied June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Small Wardrobe

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

June 21, 2022

Great support and help from the team behind. The app works also very well this Shopify 2.0 Theme, and we are satisfied.

Dansk Flise Lager
Denmark
Product Customizer replied June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Dansk Flise Lager

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

November 28, 2019

What makes this app special than all other apps is their "Support" I had an issue and they helped me all the way through with no hesitation. Respond time was about 10-20 minutes which is impressive. Thank you Benedict!

TheGeniuneMoonLamp
Saudi Arabia
Product Customizer replied November 29, 2019

Hello friends from TheGeniuneMoonLamp!

SO appreciate the time you took to give Benedict the kudos, and to write this review. We hope your store is immensely successful in the Shopify space! Let us know if there is every any questions or issues -- always here to help :)