Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

AcuproHub

love the function of the app overall, and big shout out to Aman , very professional & helpful customer support.

November 26, 2021

Hi AcuproHub,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are really glad Aman is with us!

`Harish - Customer Success Team! :D Cheers!

projectionlove

WERY NICE, I had a problem, spoke to Aman M. on live chat and he fixed the issue within a few minutes. Amazing!

November 24, 2021

Hi, projectionlove,

-Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

CHANDRIKA THOMAS LONDON

The wonderful Aman Mishra helped me out today. Really nice guy and really fast easy to explain issue to.
Very happy.

Hi CHANDRIKA THOMAS LONDON,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Options and Customizer and that it is helping you offer better customizations on your products. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Customforher

I admit that I have a lot of problems, because I am a computer rookie. I chatted with a lot of customer service, AMAN is the most capable and patient person, he helped me solve a lot of things. I am very grateful for this app, and I am very grateful to be able to get his help. If you encounter problems, please contact AMAN. There is nothing he can't solve. The product customizer is the best. AMAN is the best.

Hi Customforher,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Options and Customizer and that it is helping you with a lot of personalization & custom options. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

kimotoki

I needed help with uploading an additional option on my store and was able to get help in less than 10 mins :) Great service and recommended

Hi kimotoki,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Options and Customizer and that it is helping you with a lot of personalization options. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Adorned Rustic Designs

I love this app! I offer tons of personalization options and this app lets me fully add that experience to my store. Highly recommend. Customer service always top notch!

Hi Adorned Rustic Designs,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Options and Customizer and that it is helping you with tons of personalization options. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Trendlocker.co

Kevon E. provided outstanding customer service...Very knowledgable employee. Good Job!! i do reccomend the service

November 18, 2021

Hello, Trendlocker.co & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. We're really glad and lucky to have Kevon with us!
You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish Trendlocker.co great successes and all the very best!
Cheers!

`Harish - Customer Success Team

PJD Guitars

We have been using this app for a few months now to add more variants onto our products and so far we are extremely happy with it. The aftercare is also exceptional

November 17, 2021

Hello, PJD Guitars & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app-related support.
We wish PJD Guitars great successes and all the very best!
Cheers! :D

`Harish - Customer Success Team

VioletBox Jewelry

Im using the free version and the chat was super helpful! Sheniel was quick and easy to work with. Thank you!

November 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from VioletBox Jewelry

We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

Quiiroi.co

spent like an hour trying to figure out all the other options for a product customizer but this is literally the most simple and friendly use and it requires very little knowledge on how to do this

November 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from Quiiroi.co

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,