Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

cove

Great support - fixed my problem within minutes of emailing. Very efficient service - thank you Product Customizer.

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from cove

It's extremely great of you to leave this great review here, we appreciate the support and we are glad we could assist you! :-)

Designs by Linda Nee

So many of our products need unique personalization options and Product Options and Customizer allows us to offer a wide variety for our customers. There is a sync issue with the Warehouse theme, but Pushpush, Sheniel, Kevon and the entire team have been quick to push our sync every time we load new items.

Hello to our friends from Designs by Linda Nee

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5 star review! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Procraft Coffee

Thank you very much Sheniel for your help with completing our installation. We are very happy with this app and appreciate the quick response time and support from you and your team.

Hello to our friends from Procraft Coffee

We will let Sheniel know that her assistance was greatly appreciated! We are happy we could assist! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have! :-)

LVPKAY

super helpful, amazing and quick customer service. my issue was resolved very promptly by a guy named Pushpesh. thank you!

March 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from LVPKAY

Thank you for leaving this amazing review! We are happy we could assist you! We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance was greatly appreciated ;-)

WallStickersForKids.ie

Great app, works well and has a wizard assistance that lets you action changes also plus the customer service is excellent!

February 25, 2021

Hello to our friends from WallStickersForKids.ie

We appreciate this review! We are happy you liked the wizard ;-) We wish you all the best for 2020!

Wamilia

....................... The product is very good, but the customer service is awesome, thanks Purspesh

February 24, 2021

Hello to our friends from Wamilia

We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance was greatly appreciated, thank you for leaving us this review :-)

Enchanted Memories, Custom Engraving & Unique Gifts

Kevon was amazing!!! I accidentally deleted this app which threw our site into a tailspin because we lost the ability for our customers to personalize their items. Not good for a personalization store!!! It took me a few days to realize what had happened, but once I got to the bottom of it, I sent an email to the company immediately. Thank goodness for their attention! He had us up and running again in just over 2 hours, and we didn't have to redo all of our products, it came back up and is working wonderfully. I can NOT recommend this app enough! We do personalization of all types, and with this app, our job is much easier. Work smarter, not harder... add this app your store, too! All of us at www.EnchantedMemoriesBranson are thankful for your help, Kevon!

February 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Enchanted Memories, Custom Engraving & Unique Gifts

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for leaving us this great review! :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Custompressions

Custompressions
Great App to enable customer options for personalizing/customizing product selection. Customer Service is fast and attentive. Needed help with updating Customizer for new theme version, Kevon was responsive and quick to make the changes so could proceed with my site updates.

February 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Custompressions

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We are extremely happy we could assist you :-) We will extend your heartfelt thanks to Kevon! Happy selling :-)

SpeedySlaps

Customer Support is 100% on it. had an app issue that was QUICKLY solved! i love this APP thanks team!

February 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from SpeedySlaps

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could help :-)

Sibylle Jewels

I've really struggled with setting up options for my store while designing it. This app was the first to deliver something very close to what I had imagined after having gone through 3 or 4 other apps. I'd definitively say this is one of the better product options app for Shopify stores (integration: 4.7/5) . The team was generally super helpful in overcoming issues with integrating the app, although at times I found that it could be a little slow to get the ball rolling (customer service: 4/5). Yet again that may have been due to my high expectations! Personally, I'm happy with the app and if the price point suits you then I would definitively recommend it!!!

February 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sibylle Jewels

We are happy our app was able to provide a solution! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) We wish you and your store great success!