Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CatsForLife

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 5 years

the support is amazing! I have a problem after updating my theme, the support came and help me fix it. thank you so much!

November 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at CatsForLife

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

3RD ROCK

Fantastic customer support. Waited 10 seconds for a reply. The app works well and we're happy with it. Does what it says on the box

Hello to our friends at 3RD ROCK

Thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to help you quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

sparkly studio

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent customer service! The app works great. Tech support are very quick to respond. I highly recommend this app!

November 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at sparkly studio

Thank you for the amazing review and the recommendation. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Fleet Fundraising

Sheniel was awesome helping me get this app up and running!! Love it so far and will consider adding to my other stores.

Hello to our friends at Fleet Fundraising

Thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to learn that Sheniel helped you get the app up and running. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

✨ Boo Boos Boutique ✨

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Shevaughn was an amazing help! answered all my questions, and even helped when i had an issue right away~ recommend!

Hello to our friends at ✨ Boo Boos Boutique ✨

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Shevaughn was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Great Lakes

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very quick customer service response time. App is relatively easy to get added to your site and meets our needs to provide custom product options on our product pages. Would recommend.

Hello to our friends at Great Lakes

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

ASF Sports & Outdoors

Time spent using app About 2 years

Have been using the app for a couple of years and it has been working great and the customer support is excellent!! A great addition to any shopify store!

November 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at ASF Sports & Outdoors

Bespoke & Personal

Time spent using app About 7 years

Problems with changing product customiser, however issues corrected really quickly with their support

Hello to our friends at Bespoke & Personal

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Two Wheel Decals

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I got this app a few weeks ago and it has given me all the additional options I wanted to have on my products. I'm not an expert but even I have been able to setup products how I would like to present them. Today (Sunday) I had an issue with seeing the variable information on an order so I sent an email to the support team and straightaway got a response from Aman who jumped onto the site and corrected settings that I had not completed. Thank you, it is greatly appreciated.

Hello to our friends at Two Wheel Decals

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Ellisi Gifts

Time spent using app Over 8 years

I have been using Product Customizer on my site several years. This app is great to provide my clients the custom options they need. Tech support is very responsive with the problem of uploading and downloading photos. Would definitely recommend.

Hello to our friends at Ellisi Gifts