Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dansk Flise Lager

Location Denmark

Great support and help from the team behind. The app works also very well this Shopify 2.0 Theme, and we are satisfied.

Hello to our friends at Dansk Flise Lager

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

The Small Wardrobe

Quick, Easy, i've used about 4 now and this is the best by far! Also customer service is so quick!! Would recommend. I use for embroidery add on service and is perfect!

Hello to our friends at The Small Wardrobe

Justdogs.shop

Excellent App, I have been able to make my web site look really professional with multiple options available for each product and custom input boxes. Upselling is much easier now. Support is excellent to help you set it up. Highly recommend this product.

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Justdogs.shop

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Jululu

I just installed this app and right away got assistance from Kevon to help me set it up. He worked super fast and understood all my needs. 100% recommend it

June 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Jululu

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Tanu & the Product Customizer Support Team

Lara-May

When I first started with the App I got a little confused about how it works but I used the live help and Aman was amazing. He even did a screen share and logged into our Shopify and fixed a few little bits. I could not have asked for a better service and now I know how it all works it is a great addition to our website so thank you, Aman.

June 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at Lara-May

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Aman was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

BelleVBlueHandCraft

Location Australia

Friendly staff member helped me out. Thanks a lot app works well. Aman was able to help me out fix the problem with the app.

June 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at BelleVBlueHandCraft

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Aman was able to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! Thanks for the recommendation.

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

Bootylicious Muffins

Great app for any store's product listing. It fulfilled all my customizing needs and the customer service is phenomenal!

Hello to our friends at Bootylicious Muffins

Hounds and Hoof

I love this app! It has everything I need for custom options and Kevon has been amazing! You guys rock. Get this ap!

Hello to our friends at Hounds and Hoof

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We will let Kevon know that his assistance is greatly appreciated.

Shout It Out Loud Signs

I had multiple questions and needed help with the Product Customizer and Aman was really easy to work with and a pleasure. He was informative, helpful, and willing to make sure the problem was resolved before we hung up the phone. My site is up and running...time will tell how successful the website is. Thank you Aman -

Hello to our friends at Shout It Out Loud Signs

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Kevon is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

ohmlandcoils

I have been using this app for years. Great app to add more customization products. Whenever I have had issues I have been able to get ahold of someone quickly and get the issue fixed the same day. They even did a video call with me within a half hour of my contacting them recently when my options weren't adding correctly (my fault). Great app/company.

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at ohmlandcoils

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!