Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Custompressions

Custompressions
Great App to enable customer options for personalizing/customizing product selection. Customer Service is fast and attentive. Needed help with updating Customizer for new theme version, Kevon was responsive and quick to make the changes so could proceed with my site updates.

February 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Custompressions

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We are extremely happy we could assist you :-) We will extend your heartfelt thanks to Kevon! Happy selling :-)

SpeedySlaps

Customer Support is 100% on it. had an app issue that was QUICKLY solved! i love this APP thanks team!

February 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from SpeedySlaps

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could help :-)

Sibylle Jewels

I've really struggled with setting up options for my store while designing it. This app was the first to deliver something very close to what I had imagined after having gone through 3 or 4 other apps. I'd definitively say this is one of the better product options app for Shopify stores (integration: 4.7/5) . The team was generally super helpful in overcoming issues with integrating the app, although at times I found that it could be a little slow to get the ball rolling (customer service: 4/5). Yet again that may have been due to my high expectations! Personally, I'm happy with the app and if the price point suits you then I would definitively recommend it!!!

February 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sibylle Jewels

We are happy our app was able to provide a solution! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Gulppp.com

I made the decision to use this app over others after careful consideration. It seemed to fit what I needed at the right price. I am pleased I did. The customer support has been fantastic from Sheniel in order to tweak it to work perfectly for what I need. Would highly recommend.

February 8, 2021

Hello to our friends from Gulppp.com

Really nice of you to leave us this awesome review! We will let Sheniel know that her assistance was greatly appreciated.

kickstartkids

Amazing customer support! They were a life saver with their super fast response and edits. Very useful plugin!

February 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from kickstartkids

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy that you are satisfied :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Next Custom Gift

Product Customizer is a great app, very easy to use. The customer service is also amazing. Whenever I had a problem, Nathan would immediately help me to solve it. Thank you so much!

Hello to our friends from Next Custom Gift

Thank you! We are glad you love the app :-) Thank you for the kudos on our customer service! We are happy we could assist you!

Minx Bronzing and Cosmetics

I really love this app. The app is very simple to navigate through and set up and works very well with the shopify platform. The new addition of the setup wizard makes for even more functionality and options to enhance the look of the options on the product pages.
The customer service provided is very efficient and responses and fixes are very quick.

Hello to our friends from Taffy Town

Thank you for leaving us this fabulous review! We really appreciate it! :-) We are glad we were able to assist you!

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer

Taffy Town

Many thanks to Sean and the team! Product Customizer has been responsible for creating our 3 best-selling custom products. After working to perfect our solution, I can proudly recommend this app and customer service. Each time we have an issue with the customizer, they handle it right away!

Hello to our friends from Taffy Town

Thank you for leaving this review! We are glad the app is working great for you, we appreciate the recommendation

Pup Post

Very easy-to-use functionality included. It even gives you the option to make design changes for each type of field. Other similar apps that I’ve tried require coding. The team is also responsive and supportive. Highly recommend!

Hello to our friends from Pup Post

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support and we are thankful for customers like you.

Aerial Silks New Zealand

Great product, easy to use out of the box. As soon as I had any issues customer service helped me out within hours, it was amazing! Really friendly CS team. Product does what is says on the label, Adds options and Customizes, really easy to use!

January 28, 2021

Hello to our friends from Aerial Silks New Zealand

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are happy we could help :-) We wish you and your store all the best for 2021!