Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

The Little Bookshop Cookham

Great support in helping me install this software which seems to do exactly what I need it to do. Kevon went the extra mile in getting me started as well as adding some functionality to make the process even better. Quick response time and took the time out to understand my queries. Great so far. Well done

November 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Little Bookshop Cookham

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

The Drifting Bear Co

Amazing quick service from Aman! Helped us out with an issue we had after we had updated our them and fixed it quickly. Thank you!

November 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Drifting Bear Co

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to help you quickly. Thank you for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

It was such a helpful customer assistance. I came out of it alot less confused and more sure of what i needed to do to go forward

November 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

Two Elements

Wonderful app! Works great on my page. Customer service was also really helpful. Thanks Kevon for helping me that fast!

November 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from Two Elements

Fruit Obsession Inc.

Sheniel was amazing! Super helpful. Fixed my concern right away and helped me learn about the app. The app is exactly what we needed for our store!

November 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Fruit Obsession Inc.

We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to resolve all your concerns with the app. Thank you for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Voice of the Vanishing

We had ran into a couple self-inflicted issues changing themes for our store. Not only were they quick to respond, but they hopped on and corrected the issues for us. Very helpful!

Hello to our friends from Voice of the Vanishing

Hoadys

I had an issue I needed fixing with the app, so I dropped them an email and they were so quick to help me and get it fixed! Thank you Yaneeke!

November 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Hoadys

Josie, thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Strictly Pooh Creations

I was having the HARDEST time trying to get the app to show on my site. I contacted support (Kevon D.) & they had it up & running in NO time! It is exactly what I was looking for to have my shoppers customize their products!

Hello to our friends from Strictly Pooh Creations

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Hot Sale Clothing

really appreciate for all the help from dear Aman,i got some setting issue and Aman is so pantient and kind to help me figure them out.
this app is cool too,i can add the layout as i wish,really recommand.

Hello to our friends from Hot Sale Clothing

We’re pleased that Aman was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Aerial Silks Australia

REALLY... really, really helpful product support staff! App works well, does what it says on the box.

Hello to our friends from Aerial Silks Australia

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Do let us know if there are any other ways we can serve you - you rock!!