Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Absolutely Adorable

We are a Baby & Children's Gift Shop online. This market is massive for personalised products. Without the Product Customizer we would not be able to tap in to this massive market and offer our customers a huge choice of gifts for all occasions that can be personalised making our gifts truly unique to each customer. With this app we can also offer Gift Wrap and message options which is important for a gift store, so our customers can let us know how they want their gift personalised and we can send it directly to the recipient with gift wrap and a personal message, taking all the hassle out and by us being able to offer a great customer service. We've contacted the Help Support at Shop Storm and they dealt with our query in an efficient, fast manner and it was free! Just want I needed, I didn't want to take my time up with trying to get my head around what I needed to do to get the app to do want I wanted it to, they just did it for me! Perfect, doesn't get much better than that!

nationwideprinting.com

What it does, it does very well. However, it lacks the ability to change option pricing. It's supposed to be implement in 2015, but as of June, it's not yet available.

Giuseppe's Pizza

This app has been a life-saver for us. Minus a small glitch or two, the installation was extremely easy. The support team was very quick to respond and get us up and running within 24 hours. And they were super-pleasant.

There are a few areas for improvement: 1) The ability to change pricing on the variants, which seems to be in-progress; 2) Improved ability to seamlessly integrate into the CSS styling of your current theme (it required changes to javascript); 3) Ability to select multiple options in a dropdown; 4) Ability to display at swatches or dropdowns -- with #3 and #4 on a per product basis, instead of sitewide. Unless you have complicated products, however, the last 2 may not apply to you.

EKStamps

There are some glitches where if I delete a line and add it, my option lines are no longer in order, so I found a work around where I added more lines than I needed, and delete the lines accordingly. Also, it would be excellent if this app could include a way to delete multiple lines.

Also, if for future updates you add radio buttons and check boxes, and a way to format the option boxes that would be great.

Nevertheless, it is a great product!

Nneyah Cards

Simple, works great, could be a lot easier to edit saved sets, but apart from that, very useful app.

Look forward to being able to monetize each customization to automatically alter the cart total. That would be fantastic.

Curve Cycling

Excellent product - Amazing Service, had an issue that got resolved in minutes by the support team.

Funky Crayons

v good, the video tutorials really helped. For someone who never altered code before it was pretty painless thanks!

White House Monogramming

We love this Product Customizer App! Since we offer so many options of personalization, the basic Shopify platform was just not enough. This is simple enough to use that even I can do it. And reasonably priced!

Engrave - Awards & More...

Works great for those looking to sell personalized products.

Designed to Shine

Great way to add custom fields to your website!!!