Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Getawaywear

This app is almost exactly what I needed! I do custom embroidery and print for items using my proprietary designs and have several needs to personalize. This allowed me to set up my store over the weekend and I look forward to launching tomorrow!

Hawaiian Koa Wood Rings

Great App! Just wish options were brought in to Shipstation without a bunch of unwanted code placed on line items of packing slips/invoices.

Duffler

Brilliant little plugin that is easy to use. The provided support is rapid and accurate, just like a bussy entrepreneur want it to be.

On Track Printed Products

I now love this app after the recent update. Adding options & templates is super easy. The edit feature on templates is easy and convenient. The edit feature when adding in a bulk edit is easy and convenient. From the many app choices, I'm very pleased that I chose Product Customizer. Looking forward to the radio button selections that is soon to come. The only improvement could be same-day turnaround, rather than sometimes next-day support and/or a contact phone number.

All Wired Up Jewelry Designs

Add or edit a template - seriously, no way to edit or add, no matter what I type in where it says edit, it doesn't add, it doesn't save, and the message still says you haven't added anything. The old one has issues, it was cumbersome, but it was EASY to use. Rally unhappy with having to edit, delete and search to figure out how this works- would not recommend it to anyone- Shopify should have it's own customizer not have it's customers using an app that was launched before it worked

Makepuja

Very useful app. Works flawlessly. I would just look for the batch update feature for a saved set.

Southernbucket

Very happy that I can customize from each product page, and I love the saved customization set option.

Absolutely Adorable

We are a Baby & Children's Gift Shop online. This market is massive for personalised products. Without the Product Customizer we would not be able to tap in to this massive market and offer our customers a huge choice of gifts for all occasions that can be personalised making our gifts truly unique to each customer. With this app we can also offer Gift Wrap and message options which is important for a gift store, so our customers can let us know how they want their gift personalised and we can send it directly to the recipient with gift wrap and a personal message, taking all the hassle out and by us being able to offer a great customer service. We've contacted the Help Support at Shop Storm and they dealt with our query in an efficient, fast manner and it was free! Just want I needed, I didn't want to take my time up with trying to get my head around what I needed to do to get the app to do want I wanted it to, they just did it for me! Perfect, doesn't get much better than that!

nationwideprinting.com

What it does, it does very well. However, it lacks the ability to change option pricing. It's supposed to be implement in 2015, but as of June, it's not yet available.

Giuseppe's Pizza

This app has been a life-saver for us. Minus a small glitch or two, the installation was extremely easy. The support team was very quick to respond and get us up and running within 24 hours. And they were super-pleasant.

There are a few areas for improvement: 1) The ability to change pricing on the variants, which seems to be in-progress; 2) Improved ability to seamlessly integrate into the CSS styling of your current theme (it required changes to javascript); 3) Ability to select multiple options in a dropdown; 4) Ability to display at swatches or dropdowns -- with #3 and #4 on a per product basis, instead of sitewide. Unless you have complicated products, however, the last 2 may not apply to you.