Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Product Customizer
4.8
February 25, 2021

hello i have downloaded the app , i started using it and then i wanted to delete it . but the wizard widget is still showing how can i delete it

pamela sfeir
Lebanon
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
Product Customizer replied February 26, 2021

Hello there,

I am Takeen from the PC Dev Team. We regret that you felt like you needed to remove our app and would like to speak with you more about the issue.

As for the Wizard, once it is completed to the end it will stop showing as there is 2 modes (Wizard and Worker mode). The Wizard collects data from your theme so that Worker mode can configure, display and power your customization options just right!

Alternatively, the gear icon in the wizard (top-right) has extra commands, one of which is Exit Wizard which closes the Wizard session without saving. If either is not done then the Wizard will always show as a method of convenience allowing you to pickup wherever you left off.

Looking to hear from you soon as you can contact support and ask for me directly.

-- Takeen

September 29, 2020

I'm using this app for various options for a jersey. I wish the conditional logic component was included in the basic plan like some of their competitors, but overall a good app.

MandelaMade Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Product Customizer replied September 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from MandelaMade Shop

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the feedback and we will take this into consideration for future updates :-)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

August 13, 2020

My current theme has a cart feature with a drawer that isn't compatible with this product, but the development team worked with me to make adjustments to create a workaround for this (by removing that element of the cart). We had several days of back and forth to get things squared away, but I was satisfied with their responsiveness and ultimately I'm happy with where we landed and am excited to have this app on my site!
(I deducted one star since we had to disable the cart drawer as opposed to it working with this type of modern cart feature)

Two Doods by Jo Rose Design
Time spent using app: 5 months
Product Customizer replied August 13, 2020

Hello to our friends from Two Doods by Jo Rose Design!

Thank you for leaving this great review here! We appreciate it! We will definitely take that into consideration so we can serve you better. We wish Two Doods much success online! :-)

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

July 30, 2020

I đin't see PRICE in "Creat new option" on this app , please help me to clear it thank you so much

Soldierconner
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 10 days
Product Customizer replied August 3, 2020

Howdy! Sean here with Product Customizer. Thanks for the positive review, and for this note! I see we did email you already with this info. Hope that got you what you needed - if not, please email us at support@productcustomizer.com and we are always here to help!

Much appreciated and we hope Soldierconner store is super successful online! :)

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

June 22, 2020

Great customer service, quick to respond. Willing to help you out if you don't understand instructions.

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Product Customizer replied June 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe is massively successful in ecommerce!

Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Team