Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Hallmark of Love

The app is a good supplement for the existing product options and variants offered by the shopify platform. Its easy to use and allows unlimited amount of customisations. More importantly, the technical support was excellent. Kim was not only prompt and responsive to my request for help in the initial set up, she was also very patient and helpful. This is contrary to the experience I had with the other developer.

Scrubs Surgical Wear

Excellent app to bypass the 100 variant restriction in Shopify. The custom text fields are also very useful for certain applications if you wish to get custom information from a customer for a product. Very useful. Thanks Product Customiser!

Seven-Gifts

This app is great when your theme limits you to certain restrictions this app allowed us to ensure we could have personalised products on our website

Ideal and easy to use

Would definitely recommend

Gourmet Popcorn NYC

It adds extra customization in a much easier way than cranking it out the Shopify way, and you can also add extra variables! Customer support has been great and fast. I just wish you could edit sets you had already created instead of deleting and reapplying new ones. Maybe in an upgrade?

il Colletto

Great app, it saves me a lot of time. The customer service is fantastic, all my questions were answered within 1 days and people seems very flexible and helpful. I wish I had chance to add images in each customization field.

Lawless Lacrosse

Great App! Allows for much more flexibility in options with Shopify's built in limit. Just wish there was a way to make some options not required with the selection of a previous option.

Tiggers Creations

I would give it 5 stars if it was able to track inventory for multiple options such as 3 red, 4 blue and 5 yellow or with sizes etc. It is however very easy to install, it works flawlessly and support is excellent. Thanks for making a worthy product.

Ella's Closet Boutique

Very helpful app! Simple to set up and easy to use. My shop sells monogrammed jewelry and accessories and being able to set up colors, styles and characters is a big help!

Home of The Magic Mug

I just Download the App, and i'm love.... That's Great Solution for my Business

2ChicNails

I am a neophyte and this app was very easy to understand. I had a tough time putting snippets in the right place; one quick email and their support team did it for me! I played around with the options and quickly got them installed. I ended up using a different app only because I needed different functionality. When I wrote to explain and ask how to remove the CS-installed snippets, they got right back to me to explain how. Wonderful team @ Product Customizer.