Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Funky Crayons

v good, the video tutorials really helped. For someone who never altered code before it was pretty painless thanks!

White House Monogramming

We love this Product Customizer App! Since we offer so many options of personalization, the basic Shopify platform was just not enough. This is simple enough to use that even I can do it. And reasonably priced!

Engrave - Awards & More...

Works great for those looking to sell personalized products.

Designed to Shine

Great way to add custom fields to your website!!!

Hallmark of Love

The app is a good supplement for the existing product options and variants offered by the shopify platform. Its easy to use and allows unlimited amount of customisations. More importantly, the technical support was excellent. Kim was not only prompt and responsive to my request for help in the initial set up, she was also very patient and helpful. This is contrary to the experience I had with the other developer.

Scrubs Surgical Wear

Excellent app to bypass the 100 variant restriction in Shopify. The custom text fields are also very useful for certain applications if you wish to get custom information from a customer for a product. Very useful. Thanks Product Customiser!

Seven-Gifts

This app is great when your theme limits you to certain restrictions this app allowed us to ensure we could have personalised products on our website

Ideal and easy to use

Would definitely recommend

Gourmet Popcorn NYC

It adds extra customization in a much easier way than cranking it out the Shopify way, and you can also add extra variables! Customer support has been great and fast. I just wish you could edit sets you had already created instead of deleting and reapplying new ones. Maybe in an upgrade?

il Colletto

Great app, it saves me a lot of time. The customer service is fantastic, all my questions were answered within 1 days and people seems very flexible and helpful. I wish I had chance to add images in each customization field.

Lawless Lacrosse

Great App! Allows for much more flexibility in options with Shopify's built in limit. Just wish there was a way to make some options not required with the selection of a previous option.