Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Figs & Ginger

I've been using this app for years now. I recently did something silly that removed the code and messaged them late at night, by 9am the next morning they had it squared away and all is well. Super easy to use, would definitely recommend. Great customer service. I use with the Retina theme.

December 1, 2020

Hello to our friends from Figs & Ginger

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! Thanks for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could be of great help to you :-) we wish Figs & Ginger major success online!

TrippVisual Design

I would force everyone to use this app if i could!! AMAZING! Yes, i did have a major problem.. My old theme wouldnt accept the app BUUUUT the rep talked with me for almost an hour while he attempted to do everything possible in the coding world for just me! He was so helpful!! before him-after a few emails i got frustrated and left my number AND I GOT A CALL !! I changed my theme just to support the app because of how helpful the rep was. He even made sure everything would work perfect on my new theme. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!! Runs super smooth and great price you can't beat. if i didnt love the app so much i would not have changed my theme just for it lol THANKS AGAIN TAKEEN FROM PRODUCT OPTIONS AND CUSTOMIZER TEAM

December 1, 2020

Hello to our friends from TrippVisual Design

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We will definitely let Takeen know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! :-) We wish your store major success online!

Calma Candle Co.

I just started using this app. Had trouble with the installation, caused by a different app which was installed, that first made it impossible to change the html/css code as it was supposed to be. THE SUPPORT TEAM then was super fast, within 1 hour everything was fixed and set. Now I am ready to go to use this easy to handle app. Will upgrade soon, to use more detailed functions. Thanks for a simple and great working solution – to customize my shop offers!

November 27, 2020

Hello to our friends from Calma Candle Co.

Thank you! We will definitely extend your kudos to our support team! We really appreciate this awesome review :-)

Key-Orient Lamitec Pte Ltd

This app has helped us with the customization and ease of ordering for our customer. The support team is great with their swift reply and assistance!

November 27, 2020

Hello to our friends from Key-Orient Lamitec Pte Ltd

Really appreciate you taking the time out to write this great review! We will definitely extend your kudos to our support team! We hope Key-Orient Lamitec Pte Ltd is super successful online!

Wanna Go Create

This app was everything we needed. Also you can't beat the price for what you get and the support. I had an issue when I switched themes and they fixed it for me within an hour.

November 24, 2020

Hello to our friends from Wanna Go Create

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated ;-)

One Tree Planted

Product customizer is great app for those looking to add additional variants or options to their product pages. The customer service is great - they are very quick to reply and always willing to help!

November 24, 2020

Hello to our friends from One Tree Planted

Thank you a thousand times for leaving this great review! We sincerely appreciate it! We hope One Tree Planted is super successful online :-)

United Bracelets

Great app that does everything I need it to do and much more! We tried all the others already so don't even bother! www.unitedbracelets.com.au

November 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from United Bracelets

Thank you for the kudos! We sincerely appreciate it! :-) We wish the utmost success online!

Park Place Bagels

The developer was SO helpful with fixing a couple issues we were having. Quick to respond, thorough, and the app is working great. It is very easy to use both for backend and for the customer.

November 18, 2020

Hello to our friends from Park Place Bagels

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We are glad you love the app and we were able to assist. We hope your store is super successful online! :-)

Carrs Silver

Does exactly as it says.. Also based on feedback the app was updated very quickly.. It allows us to add bespoke items to selected products.

November 12, 2020

Hello to our friends from Carrs Silver

Thanks very much for your great review! We sincerely appreciate it and we're glad that we were able to help! If you have any other queries or need further assistance please let us know :-)

Monza Store

Nice app, user friendly and complete.
Excellent customer service, perfect answers and problem solving.

November 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from Monza Store

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)