Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Aquaproof Paper

Overall, this is a solid app. It offers the extra bells and whistles that enrich the user's shopping experience. The key feature we wanted was the image upload ability, to allow the user to see the image they uploaded to our shopify store. I myself was unable to get this feature to work. Luckily, their support team was reactive to my request. I sent them screenshots and they were able to troubleshoot the issue with the theme. They QUICKLY fixed the problem. Our team is so happy to have this feature now. Great app, and easy peasy good support. Thanks again to Pushpesh! :)

October 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Aquaproof Paper

Jen, Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are elated that we were able to assist you. We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We wish you and your store great success !!

Rags4Wags

I used the app to add customization options to some of my items and got stuck. I reached out via chat and they were very helpful.

October 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from Rags4Wags

We’re pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

PHYLLi

We have used Product Customiser for some time with absolutely no problems, we recently updated our online store & the support from the Product Customizer team was great! Recommend!

September 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from PHYLLi

Alexis Jae

I raised a bug to them and they fixed it very fast. Easily allows my customers to personalize their jewelry and saves a lot of time for drop downs.

Hello to our friends from Alexis Jae

Alexis, thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Do let us know if there are any other ways we can serve you - you rock!!

The Stately Hound

Great app, and even better customer service. Kevon has been a real help in making the app fit with my store. Couldn't be more pleased. He even recommended improvements to my store to help with upselling.

Hello to our friends from The Stately Hound

Jake, we’re pleased that Kevon was able to resolve all your issues with the app. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

FUZZY

This app is amazing for running products with multiple colour options. Works great for bundles & more. Highly recommend. + Great customer support

September 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from FUZZY

We are glad to have you as our customer. We really appreciate you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Sophia Alexander Gold Fingerprint Jewellery

I can't rate this app or the customer support highly enough. My store simply doesn't work without it. It seamlessly fits in with my theme so it looks like it's part of the original theme. Many of my product options have prices assigned to them. I love the fact that the app is able to change the main Shopify product price shown at the top of the screen, instead of adding all the options up separately like other apps - which can up super confusing for customers.
Another great thing is the ability to add conditional logic. This means that some options only show if relevant to the customer, so I don't need to have every single product option showing on the page at the same time.
This makes my product options list look tidy and compact next to my main product image. Customers are able to use the app to upload files and photographs to send to me when they place their orders, so I don't need to install a separate app. I've been using this app for several years, but I have just updated my theme and I needed to make a few changes. Kevon's customer service was fantastic. He was more than happy to jump on a zoom call to walk me through some the things in the back-end that I was finding tricky to work out. After being let down elsewhere previously, if you're looking for an options app, don't look anywhere else! Product Customizer is reliable, affordable and meets all my store needs.

September 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sophia Alexander Gold Fingerprint Jewellery

Lucille, Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such a detailed and wonderful review. We are very happy that we were able to assist you. We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We wish you and your store great success !!

I Hate Domestic Violence

Kevon Evans was very responsive. He fixed my issue right away. I love how seamlessly the app works. I use this for all of my clients. The ability to customize products is the very best. The options are endless. Kevon saw all of my issues and fixed them immediately. Truly the best app for custom services.

September 16, 2021

Hello to our friends from I Hate Domestic Violence

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Summo Sports

wonderful software, and great customer service. i had an error in my theme and they fixed it in few minutes.

September 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from Summo Sports

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Freckles Designs

I have been using this app for over 3 years now and wouldn't be without it. It is easy to use, works great, and the support is very quick if it needs any tweaks. I recently changed themes and the app was up and running on my new theme within a day.

September 15, 2021