Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Encredible Designz

The agent that spoke with tonight was Super Awesome! She was able to go straight to the problem and correct it. She also went the extra mile to correct some other things that she saw and she gave me some pointers. She added to making me super successful! She's great for Shopify Team! Thank you so much!

April 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Encredible Designz

We will let Sheniel know that her efforts were greatly appreciated :-)Thank you for leaving us this fantastic recommendation!

Marchelle Kreationz, LLC

This app is vey useful and the customer service is fast. I would refer this app to other Shopify users.

April 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Marchelle Kreationz, LLC

Thank you for leaving us this great recommendation! We appreciate your support :-)

Bubba Bear Studios

I have tried the top, like 8-10, apps like this that I could find in the Shopify App Store. This one was the most comfortable for me. I love the amount of options. I love how simple and user-friendly the set-up is. What's most important though is the quality customer service I've received. I got this app two days before a product was going live. I had a small issue or two. My problems were resolved quickly and with friendliness. I am confident that as soon as I have more products to add custom options to, I'll be ready to upgrade to a paid plan for this app without hesitation. Thank you! I will be suggesting this app to other shop owner friends!

Hello to our friends from Bubba Bear Studios

Thank you for this high praise! We are humbled and happy that the app has proven to be so useful to you :-) Thank you for your kind words!

Kelly's Amazing Kreations

I used the app to help me
Customize the items in my store. It added just what I needed to help my customers navigate.

Hello to our friends from Kelly's Amazing Kreations

Thank you for leaving us this 5 star review! We appreciate it and we are happy the app has been so helpful :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Wholesomeness

We have used this app for over two years, and it allows us to offer multiple variable options, with conditions. Easy to setup and use. Recently I needed some advice from Support, and they went out of their way to troubleshoot an issue which ended up being some code injected from another App! Would definitely recommend

April 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Wholesomeness

We are super happy we were able to assist you! Thank you for leaving this awesome review :-)

Savvy Designs Fashion Jewelry

Works great for my jewelry store in Shopify. Using app for multi variants that is needed for custom jewelry. Kevon from tech support extremely helpful. Spent all the time I needed in setting up app. Very happy with product.

April 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from Savvy Designs Fashion Jewelry

We will let Kevon know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate it!

E s t e l í

This app helped me with my made to order product that I will be selling. Now my customers can provide me their information for their custom item. The support team was very fast at responding and helped me get exactly what I needed for my website. Thank you to Sheniel who helped me!!

April 16, 2021

Hello to our friends from E s t e l í

We will let Sheniel know that her assistance was greatly appreciated! We are happy the app has been so helpful to you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-)

HB Sports Inc.

They reached out to me in a moment of Losing My Mind, and walked me through how to fix the issue we were having with our site. I appreciate the excellent customer service and look forward to many more years and sales together! Thank you guys - HeadbangerSports.Com!

April 16, 2021

Hello to our friends from HB Sports Inc.

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome and honest review! We wish you and your store great success ;-)

Oakwood Decals

I used this app in the past and loved it. I left Shopify for a couple of years, came back, shopped different customizers and in the end, came back to this one. The features can't be beat, I love being able to see what products I need to add options to, what options they already have and the ease of navigating around. AND, their customer service is stellar. That goes a long way with me, they actually know what they are doing, are able to explain what I had wrong and were very positive and polite. In this new world we are living in, kindness really does matter. Thank you for this app!

April 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from Oakwood Decals

We are very happy that we were able to assist you! We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review! It makes our hard work all the worthwhile! We wish you and your store great success on your ecommerce journey :-)

The Tipsy Tapster

great service and Sheniel helped me with what i needed! I needed to customise a product but its unfortunate i couldnt add what i needed to my home page

April 9, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Tipsy Tapster

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We will let Sheniel know her assistance was greatly appreciated ;-) We wish you and your store all the best!