Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Seine Windy

this is very well!!!!!! Great service, quick support!!!!!!!!!!!
this is very well!!!!!! Great service, quick support!!!!!!!!!!!

readywig.com

very good app. wonderful customer service!!! My product has over 500 SKUs. This app do help! Thank you for your team!!!

Lily & Roe Co.

Product Customizer is a wonderful, easy to use app. I sell stationery and it allows customers to personalize their products with lots of custom information. The support team is friendly and super helpful. They even verified that the app was working when I changed themes without me contacting them to request assistance. Glad I found this app. It works much better than the other custom product apps available in the app store.

Minca Cases

This ap is perfect for my online store. I sell customised phone cases, it allows customers to input their personal name/initials, rather then leaving those details in the 'Notes' section of the cart, like they were doing previously.

The Customer Service is great too, they helped me install the ap and it matches my current theme.

Thanks

Sam - Minca Cases (www.mincacases.com)

PHILmed Online Shop

Very nice solution. It is easy to install and modify. The customer Service is quick and very helpful. I am quite satisfied with this solution. Thank you Daniel!!

Areaware

We've recently started to customize a few of the products that we sell and were looking for an app that would allow us to not only offer multiple options, but also to charge based on the option(s) picked. After looking at a few different ones, this was EXACTLY what we needed. The ability to create templates and logical rules for the various options makes this app very, very worth the price. Easy to set up, easy to use. The developer even does the install for you quickly and is very responsive if you have questions. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Crafted Taste Cocktails

The conditional logic is perfect at making a clean checkout experience for my store. Great product.

HMC BILLET

These guys are amazing!!! Awesome plugin!! You cant go wrong and there support is top notch!!! I would highly recommend them.

Too Cute Decals

This app is reliable and easy to use. I sell customizable products, and the Product Options app is critical for my business. While it may not have quite as many features as other product option apps I tried, it works perfectly without any problems or bugs that I've seen.

Their support is outstanding, and they'll be there to help you with any questions or problems that come up.

The Bespoke Workshop

Super quick in replying to my query to get me up and running again. (my oversight not theirs). Thank you