Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Rosa Gold

The customer service goes above and beyond! I was blown away! I have been using this app for years and love it!

Ella Winston

This app allows me to create as many custom options as I need to make purchasing easier for my customers. ShopStorm is always quick to help and correct any issue. This is overall a great app and very easy to use!

Noah Garden Centre

The app has allowed me to create personal filters and product customisation, making our website very convenient for both our customers and for us. Jim has assisted us well in setting up the app and answered all my questions in an efficient and polite way. Highly recommend!

Inktandco

VERY helpful...delighted that I don't have to press a save button every time I add an option. Love the way it looks online as well. Thank you!!!!

Nameyourball

Used the app in 3 stores. Takes a day to work everything out in a busy store but after that invaluable and has made life easy for our customers and us. You need this app!

Luckyleo

Product customizer support has been absolutely amazing. Willing to go above and beyond to write and implement custom code to fit the needs of their customers. 10/10

Little Homebird Jewellery

Ive used quite a few product option apps in the past, and Product Customizer is the easiest to use by far - much needed for my personalised jewellery store!

Bit of tweaking needed to fit our theme, but ShopStorm were super quick to respond and fix the issue within hours - and on a Sunday!! Amazing service and amazing app for an affordable price.

Halo Print Shop

User friendly, simple interface, able to implement and put to use very quickly. I had a few questions and customer care was quick to respond and accommodate, same day. I'm a happy customer!

Customhappy

This app does a great job and the product creators are very responsive to any of our special requests. We're very happy with it!

The Mason Band

Very helpful support team, don't hesitate to reach out to them for help. Quite simple to use and get going, I highly reccomend.