Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Catwalkrugs

Would give 10 stars if I could.
One of the only apps that didn't mess up the sizing options on my page and with the recent updates as of today brings it up to par if not better than the other apps I tested.

The support was absolutely amazing and helped me resolve some issues I had, as I'm in a hurry due to our new website launching in a day or so.

I've been testing many many apps over the past month or so and the support on this app has been the best by far.

Real Women Love Sports

Product Customizer is wonderful and a great addition to our store. It is so easy use when setting up products and also easy for customers to use on the site. The support is fantastic. I would highly recommend this app.

Trendy Treehouse

Using this app has made our business so much easier. Super easy to use, edit and create custom options. We have a lot of custom options on our website, so this has been a life saver. Thank you for providing such an amazing app.

Talbot And Bourne

Not only is this a brilliant app, but the customer service is second to none!

Firstly, I felt a little worried about inserting the snippet correctly, but then they offered to do it for me! ("What?..and for nothing?!")

Then I was a bit ham-fisted, and fouled something up on their perfect code..(I really should leave these things well-alone!) but they very happily fixed it for me in no time at all! If all other software companies worked like this, I'd be skipping through fields of sunlit daisies all my life!!

Seriously though. It's so much better than others I could mention (and have actually tried before)..I particularly love the way you can simply create complete banks of questions or question-types and then re-deploy them on any new products you choose to advertise. This alone saves hours or bleary-eyed key-smashing angst!

Take a look at my site if you wish, I've got loads of personalisations...tricky? Not for these guys! Not for me!

I love it.

Dapper And Done

The Product Customizer app gets 5 stars from me because their customer service is phenomenal. Responsive, nice, friendly, and very helpful!

Not to mention, their app helps me to provide my customers with customizable products as well :)

S J Jewelry

Just discovered and uploaded the app yesterday which made a world of difference with all my custom products! I ran into an issue today with my custom options not showing on my store after I added variants to those products. I messaged the Shopstorm support and received a reply within an hour, and the issue was resolved shortly after! A special thanks to Jory who worked on resolving this issue for me!

Fuzzy Birch

The product itself is pretty awesome, easy to use and does exactly what it says on the box...but what really got me was the customer service. It was unbelievable...someone responded to me within the hour, and they set everything up for me nearly instantly! Totally worth it just for the customer service alone.

Snake Bite Co

We've been using this app for about a year now and you can see it in action here:

www.snakebiteco.com

Recently we reached out and asked for some additional customization help and the Product Customizer team was quick to respond, understood exactly what we were trying to accomplish, and made the adjustments for us free of charge.

Don't hesitate to go with Product Customizer if you need more product variable options - it's hands down the best with fantastic support!

Princess Cute Boutique

This company went above and beyond and provided A+ service with getting me set up. They were happy to set up bulk customizations for my shop which saved me hours and hours of work on my end. I highly recommend them. They offer fast, courteous and great service.

The Apparel Plaza

Ok here goes! I'm brutally honest when it comes to reviews and I'm well known in the Shopify community for giving it to you straight. So believe me when I tell you this app is absolutely worth every penny. However, there aren't enough stars in the universe that rank how great the support is. The support at Shopstorm is better than ANY other support on Shopify and I challenge anybody to prove me wrong. Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it!