Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Princess Cute Boutique

This company went above and beyond and provided A+ service with getting me set up. They were happy to set up bulk customizations for my shop which saved me hours and hours of work on my end. I highly recommend them. They offer fast, courteous and great service.

The Apparel Plaza

Ok here goes! I'm brutally honest when it comes to reviews and I'm well known in the Shopify community for giving it to you straight. So believe me when I tell you this app is absolutely worth every penny. However, there aren't enough stars in the universe that rank how great the support is. The support at Shopstorm is better than ANY other support on Shopify and I challenge anybody to prove me wrong. Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Bumble Bee Britches

Very easy to use. Customer service is great and always willing to help!

Rio De Janeiros Rainbows

Love the ap! Support was AWESOME and responded quickly!

Keystonevapor

Ive use a lot of apps on shopify and Product Customizer app and team members have been the best I have ever dealt with. Went above and beyond on getting the app to work with my custom set up and tweaking things left and right for me. They are the only app so far to truly show that they want you as a customer and want to keep you as a customer. I'd give em 6 stars if I could.

Urbanfairways

My experience with this app has been great from installing it onto our shopify theme to quick responses from support - amazing!

Arch 5 Design

The app is great and the support team is even better! Highly recommended !

West Coast Case

Perfect!! No glitches, no problems! Not to mention that the support team is wonderful! They will go out of their way to support you, even if it's regarding another app! Use this app, you'll be glad you did.

Cabooties

It's a big endoresment for an app if I am willing to pay for it, but this app has done a lot for my sales. Being able to add a text box to my listings so that customers can add a personal message had been a big plus for my customers, and my conversion rates!

Picture It Personal

Very impressed with the customer service. They always respond quickly and are willing to help however they can. When I had a theme update all my custom settings for each product disappeared. When I asked for help the company that built the theme told me I would have to manually re-enter everything which would have been many hours of work. I'm so glad I asked Product Customizer team to help- they just reinstalled all my "snippets" into the new theme. I have no idea what this means but they fixed the problem in a fraction of the time it would have taken me. Great app- let's me customize my personalized products easily- does everything I need it to do.