Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Night Shift Brewing

We've been using this app for a couple years now. Adds a lot to products when we need it. We recently had an issue with our new theme not accepting this app and Kim went in and helped fix it right away. Fantastic app and fantastic customer service. Well worth it.

Paper K Studios

Love this app! I had a couple questions regarding this app and Kim was so nice and helpful! I'm so glad I downloaded this! It's super easy to install and super easy to use!

Deirdre Olson

WOW!!!! I am blown away by Kim C. I didn't think I would get a response for at least 24hrs and less than 45min (and after est office hours) Kim totally took care of my problem.

I've worked with other app developers and more often than not they push off the issue back onto me rather than really looking at it. Kim took it to a whole new level and actually reinserted code. I am so grateful to Kim because as the site has over 400 products - could have been a ton of redo work.

Thanks Kim!!!!!

Leah (elc-seo.com) - Web developer for deirdreandcompany.com

******this is Inga, working for Deirdre & Co, and I just want to add to Leah's review--she's right--you guys are amazing. Worked with Kim specifically, and she was able to get to my question right away as well. Well done with this App!

Running Rack

Since Shopify out of the box can't give you many variations I was look for a product that could give me as many as I needed. Takes a little to get used to but exactly what I was looking for.

When I switched themes I had an issue but I contacted their help desk & within a couple hours they had it fixed. Very helpful!

Well worth the monthly.

Onedaysgrace

Product Customizer is a great app - does exactly what I wanted. A lot of my products have variables or personalized options, and this app makes creating and saving them a breeze. I had trouble installing it in my store but the help from the developer was fast and took care of everything. I'm impressed - an economical and effective solution to my variations problem.

Custom Us Apparel

Product Customizer is a great app.
The best part about it is that it lets you create more than the 100 Variants (3 types), which is Shopify's Maximum.
The support has also been fantastic!
Follow up to my review from 4 years ago: support is still rocking it! Very responsive and quick resolution to issue.

M Bellish 2

This app does everything I need it to for my store. Customer support is great! Every time I have a question they respond right away. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who has a store that customizes it's products. It's easy to integrate, easy to use, and works great!

Alicia Renee Obsessions

Wish I installed this app when I first launched! Still a lifesaver!

Alban Football

Such a great experience dealing with their support team. They are prompt to email replies, and detailed in their answers. I HIGHLY recommend them. Great service.

Lettered Lined

This app is so easy to use and the customer service is wonderful. I needed help installing the snippet and with the appearance of my variants. Shopstorm customer service took care of both very quickly. Would highly recommend!