Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Nay's Notes

Update: I wrote my first review of this app in 2014 and six years later, I still think it's great. Perfect for my needs as a stationery shop with Shopify. I'm redoing my website and was having a problem with the customization boxes showing up under the product listings. I contacted customer support and within minutes, Kevon had fixed the problem. I then asked him if I could do bulk editing and add the same options to a large number of products at once. He replied quickly again with a "yes". It was so much easier, and quicker, than doing them one at a time. Great app, and great customer service. Thanks Kevon!

2014- This is a great app for adding personalization options for my stationery website. It's easy to use, and you can add multiple options for one product, which is exactly what I needed. You can also save the fields for adding to other products easily. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that needs custom options for their products. Update: After posting this review, I sent an email to customer service asking help with a few things. I was replied to quickly and my questions were answered and my page looks exactly how I wanted it to look after less than 24 hours with help from Kim and Beka. Their customer service is excellent!

emma mckinstry

Product Customizer is great! The app is extremely easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding. I had a question about installation, and the customer service team was extremely prompt in answering my question and helping to confirm that the app was installed into my store correctly. Would definitely recommend Product Customizer to others.

That Card Shop

This app was the finishing touch to my store and I allowed a couple of days to get to grips with it. In just 1hr I had added customizations to over 100 products and snippets to my pages and emails. It works superbly and the help pages are excellent. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Trough Creek Candle Co.

This app is such a time saver and simple to use! I'm giving it 5 stars not only based on the app itself, but also the developers' customer service! At first, I ran into a problem; it wasn't showing any of my saved sets. I was disappointed because I needed it to work. I have a LOT of variants. I contacted them and they got back to me very quickly! They worked on it until it was fixed and they updated me every step of the way. Not only is the app great, but so are their people!!

Aniia

This app is great! Very user friendly and has a wide scope of possibilities.

Girls Named Tiffani

This app is a GOD send. Most of the items in my store require personalization. It's great that my customers can type their names right on the product page. If you're offering personalized items. This app is a must.

J.Carroll

This app and the support crew is great! The app itself helps us provide options that weren't available before installing. Whenever I run into a problem or question, support is always quick to help. This app goes as far as they can with Shopify's platform, so its understandable they cant incorporate pricing changes and .svc exports, but support was also knowledgable to find a work-around for that. Thanks crew!

New Hope Soap

Love the product customizer - makes it easy to add options to products. Support is fantastic also. I had one minor issue with the code snippets on a new theme and Max Rice at Shopstorm, resolved the issue, quickly, efficiently and professionally. you can ask for anything more!

Paul W

Skin Like Butter

OMG Love this app! It's so easy to use. I can't imagine not having it.

WizardPatch™

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker wear etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings so people can choose their own colors and sizes, design and styles, with message boxes and upload links as well as conditional logic make this app perfect for our embroidered badge and patch website. I really love this product customizer app, I was using the bold apps product options app and it was just so time consuming and fiddly to operate. This app is much easier and loads faster on the page, and has not let us down as previous options apps have done. I prefer the integration within the product listing admin, and you can save all the options you prefer, which means the favorite options are only a click away, no need to type in countless variables over and over again. The team was also very helpful in making the options suit my theme, and answered all questions i had. Certainly well worth the money and I cant wait to see more additions to this app in the very near future i hope! Production options are extremely important and I think they are often understated. Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!