Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

paperscreen®

Super easy solution to provide Customizing of products. Easy to install. Works fine. You get everything: file upload, text fields and options.
See how it works on paperscreen.me

SmartArt - ArtThatsSmart.com

Tried another app first and did not have a good experience then found Product Customizer and was hooked. Its simple to use and a fantastic price. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who has multiple product options.

My Little Cutie Patootie

This is an easy to use app for creating any number of product options you may have. Whether it’s a drop down menu, open fields for customer input, or the “upload” button to receive images or files, this customizer can’t be beat!

I really love how it makes the shopper’s experience so easy, being able to input all of their information directly on the product page. When selling invitations like I do, it’s important to obtain a lot of details, and this app is a perfect way to collect the information.

No worries if you ever need support with the customizer…the gurus there are exceptional and will do everything they can to make sure everything works perfectly (mine needed just a little minor tweaking to work with my Atlantic theme and other customizations). As with a lot of companies, you will need to contact them with any requests via email, so be patient if it takes a day to hear back, it’s definitely worth it, and you will not be disappointed! Its low monthly fee is a bonus too!

AutoWrap

This app has proven to be perfect for our company store. With so many multiple options for our products, this app allows us to customize any swatch or size of product. It is a huge time saver. It was so easy to install it was a no-brainer to purchase this app. It has increased our profits and saved us a ton of time when adding new product variants.

PosterPros

Very simple to use. Exactly what I needed.

SIDEWALLJEDI

This App is fantastic! Its everything I was looking for to help me customize my Shopify store. I look forward to continuing to use it in the future!

MELD Workshop

This is absolutely phenomenal! Having this integrate into my shopify site is a HUGE boost to the effectiveness and efficiency of the laser engraving side of my business.

Provenance Meals

Product Customizer easily saves me at least 1 hour a week, and as a small business owner who is working what feels like all the time, that means a lot! I have an organic meal delivery service and our menus change each week. This app allows me to update and change our menu products with ease. Well worth the small monthly fee.

Vintage Confections custom lollipops and novelty sweets

Perfect solution for our customized lollipops. Thank you!

Printables.me | Printing On PlexiGlass, Wood, Canvas, Aluminum, Phone Cases

We have been extremely happy with how Product Customizer has worked on our website. We were looking or a solution to sell user-customized products for our print website. It has been an invaluable tool for us, highly recommended.