Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Home of The Magic Mug

I just Download the App, and i'm love.... That's Great Solution for my Business

2ChicNails

I am a neophyte and this app was very easy to understand. I had a tough time putting snippets in the right place; one quick email and their support team did it for me! I played around with the options and quickly got them installed. I ended up using a different app only because I needed different functionality. When I wrote to explain and ask how to remove the CS-installed snippets, they got right back to me to explain how. Wonderful team @ Product Customizer.

Just Trying It

Great App, Great Service! This app allows me to have customers apply customization to only the products that I choose rather than my whole product line. Love the way the customization is captured in the order form prior to check out as well. Thanks for your prompt response to my inquiry for help installing the customizer on my product!

G Schoepfer Inc Eyes for Dolls

This is a very helpful tool. I was able to do exactly what I needed to do to sell my product. In the past I have had to work with very large and difficult files to make changes and show the different prices, colors and styles of my product.....not anymore!

kris nations

Really great app. VERY helpful support with immediate attention to issues.

Kerry Lyons

A really functional app that does what it says on the tin. The tutorials are really comprehensive but even if you need help or have questions, the support team are there to lend a hand. Personally needed a fair bit of customization assistance to match my theme but I'm particularly fussy! :) Would recommend.

NVivo Japan Shop

It works very well and is easy to use.

Great value for money.

Barnstable Bat

This app really gave us the ability to add unlimited options. We only have around 30 products but they come in hundreds of variations. I would love to see some new features though.

I would also like to see the ability to stay within the same window rather than having to use another one for the customizer.

Shimmery Creations

Product customizer has really helped with creating my new website. It is definitely beneficial in that if your business has very specific products that need multiple options like our business, it will save you many hours of work. The only downfall so far has been that if you forget something you cannot add it once its been saves. You have to start all over which if you have invested in a lot of hours this could become a true headache. I am told there will be a update to these issues and am currently waiting for this to launch because I have about 500 products that I need to fix but cant. Since I am new and learning as I go this is the only issue I have run into. Once they add these fixes it will be a perfect app

Coppertops Paperie

I've only used it for about 6 hours, but so far it has been very intuitive!