Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Gourmet Popcorn NYC

It adds extra customization in a much easier way than cranking it out the Shopify way, and you can also add extra variables! Customer support has been great and fast. I just wish you could edit sets you had already created instead of deleting and reapplying new ones. Maybe in an upgrade?

il Colletto

Great app, it saves me a lot of time. The customer service is fantastic, all my questions were answered within 1 days and people seems very flexible and helpful. I wish I had chance to add images in each customization field.

Lawless Lacrosse

Great App! Allows for much more flexibility in options with Shopify's built in limit. Just wish there was a way to make some options not required with the selection of a previous option.

Tiggers Creations

I would give it 5 stars if it was able to track inventory for multiple options such as 3 red, 4 blue and 5 yellow or with sizes etc. It is however very easy to install, it works flawlessly and support is excellent. Thanks for making a worthy product.

Ella's Closet Boutique

Very helpful app! Simple to set up and easy to use. My shop sells monogrammed jewelry and accessories and being able to set up colors, styles and characters is a big help!

Home of The Magic Mug

I just Download the App, and i'm love.... That's Great Solution for my Business

2ChicNails

I am a neophyte and this app was very easy to understand. I had a tough time putting snippets in the right place; one quick email and their support team did it for me! I played around with the options and quickly got them installed. I ended up using a different app only because I needed different functionality. When I wrote to explain and ask how to remove the CS-installed snippets, they got right back to me to explain how. Wonderful team @ Product Customizer.

Just Trying It

Great App, Great Service! This app allows me to have customers apply customization to only the products that I choose rather than my whole product line. Love the way the customization is captured in the order form prior to check out as well. Thanks for your prompt response to my inquiry for help installing the customizer on my product!

G Schoepfer Inc Eyes for Dolls

This is a very helpful tool. I was able to do exactly what I needed to do to sell my product. In the past I have had to work with very large and difficult files to make changes and show the different prices, colors and styles of my product.....not anymore!

kris nations

Really great app. VERY helpful support with immediate attention to issues.