Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Novalico

Great customer service, easy to use app, highly recommended to anyone who is looking for an app with different variants.

March 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Novalico

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-)

OOH-GIFT

I used this app. excellent service, enthusiasm, and prompt support. I really like it. I used this app. excellent service, enthusiasm, and prompt support. I really like it.

March 25, 2021

Hello to our friends from OOH-GIFT

Thank you for leaving this excellent review! We love and appreciate our customers and we are glad we could help :-)

Steelmade

Each time I've had an issue they have responded immediately with quick resolutions. It's an excellent app that serves our needs perfectly. Can't recommend them enough!

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Steelmade

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review we really appreciate it! :-)

Flamme en Rose

Super app and beyond all, amazing customer support!! This app allows me to have a full liberty for the variants in my store so the customer can personnalized each items. I've had a few little technical problems but the app team resolved them so quickly. I really recommend using this app!

Hello to our friends from Flamme en Rose

It's extremely nice of you to leave us this awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to do so, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries :-)

Fun In The Box

Great App, with great support. When I had an issue, it was resolved within 24 hours. This is a great app when you have products that require further info to gather from the customer.

Hello to our friends from Fun In The Box

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're really thankful for your support!

Babba box

The app was working amazingly fine not sure what has happened it has now totally stopped working. The service team email you saying it all fine but has not checked if it working or not. And has created alot of problems for us. ALL FIXED AND ALL WORKING

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Babba box

Thank you for taking the time out to write this great review! We really appreciate the kudos! :-) We wish you and store great success online

cove

Great support - fixed my problem within minutes of emailing. Very efficient service - thank you Product Customizer.

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from cove

It's extremely great of you to leave this great review here, we appreciate the support and we are glad we could assist you! :-)

Designs by Linda Nee

So many of our products need unique personalization options and Product Options and Customizer allows us to offer a wide variety for our customers. There is a sync issue with the Warehouse theme, but Pushpush, Sheniel, Kevon and the entire team have been quick to push our sync every time we load new items.

Hello to our friends from Designs by Linda Nee

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5 star review! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Procraft Coffee

Thank you very much Sheniel for your help with completing our installation. We are very happy with this app and appreciate the quick response time and support from you and your team.

Hello to our friends from Procraft Coffee

We will let Sheniel know that her assistance was greatly appreciated! We are happy we could assist! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have! :-)

LVPKAY

super helpful, amazing and quick customer service. my issue was resolved very promptly by a guy named Pushpesh. thank you!

March 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from LVPKAY

Thank you for leaving this amazing review! We are happy we could assist you! We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance was greatly appreciated ;-)