Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Luxx Lash

Great customer service, every request was promptly addressed. This app has all our store needed for bundling and allowed us to customize our products for our customers. Recommendable!

November 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from Luxx Lash

Thanks very much for your great review! We're pleased our efforts resonated with you and if there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :-)

DivaDolly

Excellent service. I changed my Shopify Store's theme and some of my features did not transfer. I reached out on a weekend and had a prompt response and resolution.

November 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from DivaDolly

We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your feedback. We're happy you are pleased with the results! Happy selling :-)

BedPlanet

This app is amazing. I like how it only creates one product and increments by .01 to achieve the desired price increase. Most options out there create one-off products in your catalog for each and every customization that a customer makes, clogging up your catalog eventually. Not customizer! Great customer support too. Thanks everyone!

November 5, 2020

Hello to our friends from BedPlanet

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're really thankful for amazing customers like you and we hope your store scores it big online! :-)

THE WINNER MAKES IT ALL

Really pleased with the app simple enough to apply and the support are always so helpful if you have any difficulty they sort it out quickly and remotely without me needing to do anything

October 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from THE WINNER MAKES IT ALL

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and we're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! :-)

Docta's Doodles

I had several issues with the app at first, along with some email mix-ups. Sean, the COO, reached out to me via email to resolve the issue. If you don't see files or images along with an order, definitely ask for help as you may have a theme with an AJAX cart - I wasn't aware that Debut was one of them. Overall, I will be keeping this app for a long time and appreciate the customer service on Sean's end. :)

October 22, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Ops Manager with Product Customizer. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our support team interactions!

They are normally world-class, so somehow the ball must have been dropped here.

I am looking into your chat history, and I will email you directly momentarily as well, so I can personally make sure this is fixed for you asap!

Thanks ahead of time for your understanding,

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

Trinity Custom Wigs

I love this app and have been using it for a while now. I especially love the customer service. They respond promptly and contact you about possible issue before they even occur. This is important for me as I don't want to know about a possible issue after the fact. Meaning your account is monitored to ensure the app is working properly with your theme.

October 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Trinity Custom Wigs

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated!

Dr. Dough Donuts

A key to my donut business and allowing my customers to customise their designs. I cannot explain how much I rely upon this app and works seamlessly for me. Additionally the support is always A+ which is equally important as it gives me the piece of mind that I will always have business continuity.

October 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Dr. Dough Donuts

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) It was a pleasure to respond to your inquiry! We're thankful for amazing customers like you! :-)

Queenlry

Amazing customer service team! Quick response and solved my issue within just a few hours! Thank you so much))

October 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from Queenlry

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We are happy that we were able to resolve your issue and we wish you all the best on your ecommerce journey! :-)

Darling Daylight

Great customer service by Yaneeke P. Fast, and great communication. Very pleased with the app so far!

October 12, 2020

Hello to our friends from Darling Daylight

We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We are extremely glad we could help and we really appreciate the kudos! We wish your store major success online ;-)

urbanlamb

Awesome app! Easy to install and does everything I want it to. Great support with fast reply. Would recommend

October 8, 2020

Hello to our friends from urbanlamb

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this review, it is highly appreciated! We are glad we could help :-)