Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

The Stately Hound

Great app, and even better customer service. Kevon has been a real help in making the app fit with my store. Couldn't be more pleased. He even recommended improvements to my store to help with upselling.

September 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Stately Hound

Jake, we’re pleased that Kevon was able to resolve all your issues with the app. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

FUZZY

This app is amazing for running products with multiple colour options. Works great for bundles & more. Highly recommend. + Great customer support

September 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from FUZZY

We are glad to have you as our customer. We really appreciate you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Sophia Alexander Gold Fingerprint Jewellery

I can't rate this app or the customer support highly enough. My store simply doesn't work without it. It seamlessly fits in with my theme so it looks like it's part of the original theme. Many of my product options have prices assigned to them. I love the fact that the app is able to change the main Shopify product price shown at the top of the screen, instead of adding all the options up separately like other apps - which can up super confusing for customers.
Another great thing is the ability to add conditional logic. This means that some options only show if relevant to the customer, so I don't need to have every single product option showing on the page at the same time.
This makes my product options list look tidy and compact next to my main product image. Customers are able to use the app to upload files and photographs to send to me when they place their orders, so I don't need to install a separate app. I've been using this app for several years, but I have just updated my theme and I needed to make a few changes. Kevon's customer service was fantastic. He was more than happy to jump on a zoom call to walk me through some the things in the back-end that I was finding tricky to work out. After being let down elsewhere previously, if you're looking for an options app, don't look anywhere else! Product Customizer is reliable, affordable and meets all my store needs.

September 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sophia Alexander Gold Fingerprint Jewellery

Lucille, Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave such a detailed and wonderful review. We are very happy that we were able to assist you. We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We wish you and your store great success !!

I Hate Domestic Violence

Kevon Evans was very responsive. He fixed my issue right away. I love how seamlessly the app works. I use this for all of my clients. The ability to customize products is the very best. The options are endless. Kevon saw all of my issues and fixed them immediately. Truly the best app for custom services.

September 16, 2021

Hello to our friends from I Hate Domestic Violence

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Summo Sports

wonderful software, and great customer service. i had an error in my theme and they fixed it in few minutes.

Hello to our friends from Summo Sports

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Freckles Designs

I have been using this app for over 3 years now and wouldn't be without it. It is easy to use, works great, and the support is very quick if it needs any tweaks. I recently changed themes and the app was up and running on my new theme within a day.

Hello to our friends from Freckles Designs

We’re pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review.

Agnar Herbal

The App is great. Coming in very useful for what I do (Meal/Drink Delivery) I m still on the free trial but customer service is still great. Dealt with Sheniel G. She was extremely helpful and solved my issues with my site.. Update. Contacted PO again. Spoke to Aman M. He was extreamly helpful. And sorted and issue for that I thought was. actually impossible and saved me a lot of time. Thanks Aman!

Hello to our friends from Agnar Herbal

We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to resolve all your issues with the app. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Treazures By Tee

I use this app for customers to upload their own images or add a description to their order. It is so helpful and affordable. I needed help with an issue, I reached out to Product Customizer and they fixed it ASAP.. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it all.

September 2, 2021

Hello to our friends from Treazures By Tee

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're glad we could be of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon.

Park Hill South Booster Shop

Great support team helped me get up and running very quickly! A great way to add priced add-ons to any product.

August 31, 2021

Hello to our friends from Park Hill South Booster Shop

BoujeeLeathers

I recently updated my store to shopify 2.0 theme, I was afraid that this might now work with it as many things have changed but their new wizard worked smooth like butter. Thumbs up to you guys

August 30, 2021

Hello to our friends from BoujeeLeathers

We are glad to have you as our customer. We really appreciate you taking out the time to share your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!