Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RUE DES BEAUX JOURS

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful app that really makes my life easier. I love the fact that customers can edit with their info and upload photos that I can then easily download and use on my designs. I'm looking for a product configurator now to automate more of my process but I really recommend them and their customer service is very good.

July 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at RUE DES BEAUX JOURS

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

Kona Natural Soap Company

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I've been using PC for a long time. I recently updated to a 2.0 theme and PC didnt load correctly. Long story story short I got in touch with Sheniel and she got it figured out asap. I've always enjoyed working with this app and the staff are great too. Aloha.

Hello to our friends at Kona Natural Soap Company

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Intelligent Mobility Tools

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Had a problem installing it, they are very quick in response and fixing the problem! Definitely recommend!

Hello to our friends at Intelligent Mobility Tools

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

The Original Party Bag Company

very very helpful set up looks good so far - only used for one day but seems to work as needed and great support so far from the team at product customizer thankyou

Hello to our friends at The Original Party Bag Company

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Pixie Lee & Co

Time spent using app About 5 years

Customer service was amazing! I had a problem and they were able to help me and get it fixed within 5 minutes!

Hello to our friends at Pixie Lee & Co

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

Simply Stained Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Kevon was very helpful and patient to help solve my store issue. he was quick to respond as well. recommend.

Hello to our friends at Simply Stained Shop

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We appreciate the recommendation.

Extraordinary Charcuterie

customer service is quick and responsive in a very quick manner. They fixed my issues very quick. They were very nice.

Hello to our friends at Extraordinary Charcuterie

ADAE Dental Online Store

Location China

I have been using many apps for customizing the options and variants for my products. I can say confidently that this app is the best app. Easy to use, the options will be applied instantly on any product, and on top of this, they do have such great customer service. So yes this app is definitely worth 5 Stars

Hello to our friends at ADAE Dental Online Store

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation and will do our best to justify your confidence.

Blue Almonds Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app for product customisations and adding product extras, also incredible customer support, highly recommend!

June 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at Blue Almonds Ltd

Kamari Furniture

Location Australia

Really quick and helpful customer service. Updated my theme to show the correct product varient and was easy to deal with.

June 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kamari Furniture

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!