Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Infinite product variations, options, customization, swatches

Klick & Klasp!

This App is amazing! I only wish I had found it sooner! It has solved and resolved all of the issues I was having!!

Personalized Candle Store

This app has allowed me to add functionality that I did not have before. My customers now have the option of uploading files directly too me. We do not have to rely on a separate email for this. The support staff has been very helpful and responded immediately to my questions.

Auntie Mims

This is AMAZING. I have just started on my Shopify journey and need to work fast. The first hurdle was needing to add options to products and within ten minutes of downloading this app I had modified my theme and IT JUST WORKS. Brilliant. Thank you.

Papergem

Its a great app! Does what it says!

Get Go Retro

Our sales would not be as great as they are without this fabulous app. We are able to differentiate size, color, style and even create a list of measurements needed for our customers. It allows ease of ordering, ease of use all the whilst giving us the much needed information we need to produce and deliver a quality product. I would urge everyone to at least try this app for the trial period, because I'm sure you will stick with it once you use it. We have for over 8 months now. Visit us at http://www.getgoretro.com to see how we use this product!

OrchardStreetGifts.com

This is the only app for me! Very helpful when you have multiple sizes, colors, or customizable items like my store (orchardstreetgifts.com). Also - if you have multiple items in your inventory with the same features you can save a set and reuse the same set up for multiple items. Saving time and frustration! Highly recommended!!

Littlegifts.ie

It has saved me so much work. I can easily customise all my products. It reduced maybe 2 weeks work to a days work. Love Product Customizer.

Pet Memory Shop

Wow, this app absolutely saved our business. We needed to provide customized options for our products and the out-of-the box shopify solution wasn't cutting it.

Thanks Product Customizer!

Yourtreats

This was so easy to install! I was worried I would have to add the "snippets" into the theme editor, but they helped me and it was so easy! I high suggest you use this APP! Their support rep named Kim C. Was FANTASTIC!!! Not only did she help me with everything, she followed up with me several times to make sure I was set. She went above and beyond and was so incredibly helpful! THIS is called fantastic customer service!!!! On top of a fantastic app!!

Cricket_Stitches

My shop specializes in all things monogrammed and personalized so I needed an app that would make it easy to add a text box. This app is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and so much easier than raw Shopify. Thank you!